Heist - Suburbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Heist - Suburbia

Caution said:
Good stuff

Co-Lab002 is shaping up nicely. Big up everyone involved.

Yeah mate played this as first tune at this illegal party last nite... Only had a little cd walkmen hahahahaha still got em jumpin' :gun:

Re: Re: Re: Heist - Suburbia

...and what Dillinja tune are these beats from? *rolls eyes* Bit of a roller though still...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist - Suburbia

C-Type said:
...and what Dillinja tune are these beats from? *rolls eyes* Bit of a roller though still...

Well 'C Type' (Hmmmm sounds a bit like D-Type) They are off a sample cd and its 3 breaks layered up - but u new that anyway right.....
Im interested in hearin' any comments about my tunes - good or bad - but if it aint consructive, is there really any point? :wtf:

Last edited:
surburbia

ABSOLOUTLY LOVING THIS TUNE CANT WAIT TIL I GET MA GRUBBY MITS ON IT

BIG UP HEIST AFTER MAKIN TRIBALISM U BRINGING DANCEFLOOR DNB WITH THE BASS !!

BOOYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BY THE WAY C TYPE IT DONT SOUND LIKE DILLI'S STUFF AT ALL !! :rslayer:

Last edited:
Well I didn't really want to post a reply from a constructive point of view but if you really want it then, fine.

The tune lacks vibe, the bass doesn't roll and lacks clarity. The vocals are dead, I would have removed them.

All the feedback you get, you cannot expect to be positive, it seems as though you have friends here replying to your feedback sections so how is what they have put anymore constructive than that of what I originally posted?

Last edited:
C-Type said:
Well I didn't really want to post a reply from a constructive point of view but if you really want it then, fine.

The tune lacks vibe, the bass doesn't roll and lacks clarity. The vocals are dead, I would have removed them.

All the feedback you get, you cannot expect to be positive, it seems as though you have friends here replying to your feedback sections so how is what they have put anymore constructive than that of what I originally posted?

Fair enough mate, but you do seem to be going slightly out of your way to slate this tune and the Philly Styler one too.

Its good to have feedback of any kind, that is what the comments section is for. All we ask is that the feedback is kept reasonably constructive and it isn't used for as an outlet for people with vendetta's against certain producers to vent their anger towards them. Im not saying that this is the case in this particular scenario but that's just the way it kinda looks at the moment from an outsiders point of view.

:)

Anyway Heist, I caught your shout from Dillinja and Lemon D on their interview the other night on Grooveriders show. They seem well into what your doing so just keep at it dude.

:spliff:

Well for me y'kno... I got in the post a while back that "Beatz" promo and i'm always interested in what Dill and Lem are putting out. I understand that "Beatz" is the label for showcasing new producers but apart from the "D-Type - Bustin' Up The Beat" and maybe "Slapper / Breakbeat" i'm not feelin' anything on the label.

When I picked up the "Strider" (Heist) 12" I didn't know they were the same people until I got told.

I put big expectations into what Dill and Lem put out on any label and I expected them to go in a much better direction with their "Beatz" releases... So I thought I shouldn't just jump to any conclusions off one tune so I listened to all of them here and said what I felt I had to say.

Trust me, Heist impresses me I will give constructive and positive feedback.

Dillinja should have signed Cujo. You can tell him that Heist ;)

C-Type said:
Well for me y'kno... I got in the post a while back that "Beatz" promo and i'm always interested in what Dill and Lem are putting out. I understand that "Beatz" is the label for showcasing new producers but apart from the "D-Type - Bustin' Up The Beat" and maybe "Slapper / Breakbeat" i'm not feelin' anything on the label.

When I picked up the "Strider" (Heist) 12" I didn't know they were the same people until I got told.

I put big expectations into what Dill and Lem put out on any label and I expected them to go in a much better direction with their "Beatz" releases... So I thought I shouldn't just jump to any conclusions off one tune so I listened to all of them here and said what I felt I had to say.

Trust me, Heist impresses me I will give constructive and positive feedback.

Dillinja should have signed Cujo. You can tell him that Heist ;)

ok well thanks alot C type - but sum how i doubt you'll be seeing cujo on beatz, test or valve. To be honest i cant help it if yr not feelin my tunes - not everyones gonna, i except that. But seeing as i have only been producing for a very short time ( u probably would'nt believe me if i told you) im happy with the way things are going. I have support from some of the very best heads in Dnb (and im not just saying that) and i am still learning production techniques myself. Yer you may think that 'all my friends' make postive comments on here - and people like caution and Rilza are good friends of mine - but alot of them aint (infact i dont even know who they are!!) but they are into the tunes...
So C type - carry on because just like sum one said to me "Plenty of people will try n drag you down to a level yr already above".....

Caution said:
Fair enough mate, but you do seem to be going slightly out of your way to slate this tune and the Philly Styler one too.

Its good to have feedback of any kind, that is what the comments section is for. All we ask is that the feedback is kept reasonably constructive and it isn't used for as an outlet for people with vendetta's against certain producers to vent their anger towards them. Im not saying that this is the case in this particular scenario but that's just the way it kinda looks at the moment from an outsiders point of view.

:)

Anyway Heist, I caught your shout from Dillinja and Lemon D on their interview the other night on Grooveriders show. They seem well into what your doing so just keep at it dude.

:spliff:
nice one sam - always a bloke who thinks b4 he writes. I dont even know who this C- type is but he seems to hate my tunes man lol - sorry he feels that way init

HEIST said:
nice one sam - always a bloke who thinks b4 he writes. I dont even know who this C- type is but he seems to hate my tunes man lol - sorry he feels that way init

Its called jealousy, or someone who cant handle thier come down, send him to gurn.net he would fit in

emmababyb said:
Its called jealousy, or someone who cant handle thier come down, send him to gurn.net he would fit in
lol - i dont even know who he is!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom