Heist Remixin...

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Serum - Souped Up...

jus seen this on his facebook...is it a Yay or a Nay??

i personally think the original is a RAW tune, reckon hiest can add something that will get the dance stompin...

wot ya reckonz???

don't like the original... understand bare people do though! i image heist will just add a bitcrushed yeah bassline and be done with it!

Yeah I clocked this too, should be a big remix!

Anyone else noticed bare bootlicking comments on producers facebook status? Quite amusing...

I like the original, Serum is making some serious beats atm. Heist is one of my favourite producers, and his dancefloor tunes are always good. Serum's jump-up sound with a jungly feel to it, and some of Heist's naughty samples and dirty basslines should be a nice amalgamation. I hope it does come out well.

It will be interesting to hear when audio comes around...

Heist is one of my fav producers. Love all his tunage! I'm sure he'll add something to Souped Up.

Catch the man himself at Waxworks @ Hidden 14th May!! Apologies for the blatant plug!! :)

Saw this on his Facebook as well.
Dig the original... Gets me bouncing.
Be waiting to see what Heist comes up with. He's been producing some bangers lately.
But I want to see how he goes about Souped Up. Should be interesting.

prefer the b-side push it. salt'n' pepa sample is ace

but I like all heists tunes and remixes so far so reckon itll be good.

don't like the original... understand bare people do though! i image heist will just add a bitcrushed yeah bassline and be done with it!

lol

im gonna do a little more than that I can assure you, Only started it yesterday and Im really happy with how its going

Taken from his fbook...

"Tying up and adding the finishing touches to the Souped Up Remix today, was a pleasure to remix as it goes"

Big ups Jim.

Back
Top Bottom