Heist - Mothership

Very nice tune,much better than Terrahawks or Quake... that bassline have much little changes wich is great and that beat is inovative.Hope this will get released,not like Goat Tune :cry: :D

Very nice tune,much better than Terrahawks or Quake... that bassline have much little changes wich is great and that beat is inovative.Hope this will get released,not like Goat Tune :cry: :D

Ah the sample from Don't Mess With the Zohan used in that tune always cracks me up!!

But yea Mothership is a nice tune as well. Most of Heist's tunes do go off in a rave....I only really started to fully appreciate his sound after hearing Sleep in ya Eyes for the 1st time on a system...people were floored all around that's all I'm gna say....

Last edited:
nah... bit crushed eevrything waaayyyyy to much, that sound was old as soon as it landed! last good tune of his was ambush! :wave:

Its not just Heist that jumped on this why are you singling him out :confused:

Anyway Ive heard some of his new stuff and there's not a bit crusher in sight

Bagged Quake Lovvvvvvin it. mother ship is a little too much for me though the flip side is fucking tight though soo I might have to bag that aswell :( haha

Back
Top Bottom