Heist - Mothership

d.o.b

Very nice tune,much better than Terrahawks or Quake... that bassline have much little changes wich is great and that beat is inovative.Hope this will get released,not like Goat Tune :cry: :D

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
big tune...bt what made it for me was the borat impression...he makes big tunes but he need to work on the impressions...

fuckin huge beat...goes off in the dance.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Very nice tune,much better than Terrahawks or Quake... that bassline have much little changes wich is great and that beat is inovative.Hope this will get released,not like Goat Tune :cry: :D
Ah the sample from Don't Mess With the Zohan used in that tune always cracks me up!!

But yea Mothership is a nice tune as well. Most of Heist's tunes do go off in a rave....I only really started to fully appreciate his sound after hearing Sleep in ya Eyes for the 1st time on a system...people were floored all around that's all I'm gna say....

Last edited:

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
Bagged Quake Lovvvvvvin it. mother ship is a little too much for me though the flip side is fucking tight though soo I might have to bag that aswell :( haha