Heist Live @ 9pm Tonite...

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Tune in tonite for a show of fresh DnB from a whole host of the Scenes top producers. from 9 - 11pm 2nite, Ill be doing my show on 87.5 Mystery FM if your in east Anglia and www.mysteryfm.co.uk for online massive. Ill be playing new tracks from Calibre, TC and Jakes, Taxman, Dillinja, Goldie, Lomax, Enei, A.I, Original Sin, Dirty Harry, Subtitles and many more

hope you can join me

cheers for your time

gonna be a big show!! all about book em in a couple of weeks. can't wait for that one!!!

And when is 'Sleep in your eyes', & your co-labs with Taxman coming out?

his test press came through for sleep in ya eyes not long a go, so i recon about 2-3 weeks mate. And if you have a look on the playaz website i think it says (in the litte gif box thing where the pictures change) that the heist taxman tunes will be out December

his test press came through for sleep in ya eyes not long a go, so i recon about 2-3 weeks mate. And if you have a look on the playaz website i think it says (in the litte gif box thing where the pictures change) that the heist taxman tunes will be out December

Safe man

EDIT: Oh yeah sorry Joe I didn't see that you posted Sleep in your eyes too, cheers, ez.

I'm on now, safe Heist!

I missed the first 38 mins or so coz I was watching Adulthood and didn't realise what the time was, ez man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom