Heist - Hittin the bigtime in 2k4??

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Two tunes in Baileys latest tracklist? Greedy bastid!

**Bailey Droppin Science**
Brimstone – 9 Lives – (Darkestral Light Recordings)
Heist – Kosh – (White)
Miracle – Can’t Hold Back – (White)
Heist – Mantis – (White)
TeeBee & Calyx – Follow The Leader – (White)
Shy FX & T Power – ft Elephant Man – Nature – (Photex Rmx instumental) – (White)
Alpha Omega – Realism VIP – (White)
Dom & Roland – I 4 An I – (White)
Peshay – MK Ultra – (Valve)
Fierce – Innocence – (Hive Remix) – (Quarantine)

Go on fella!!!

(Edit): Really feeling your tunes so far, the flava and the quality so far are pretty fkin impressive. Co-Lab002 is gonna be so fkin worn out soon!

Last edited:
inf0r said:
Two tunes in Baileys latest tracklist? Greedy bastid!

Go on fella!!!

(Edit): Really feeling your tunes so far, the flava and the quality so far are pretty fkin impressive. Co-Lab002 is gonna be so fkin worn out soon!
Thanks man - I just thought its time to let a few more tunes out of the vault - And Bailey is representing for me - which im over the moon about, those two u mentioned above have been done a while now - plenty more dancefloor destruction to come fo the 04
Thanks again Will
Heist

jay walker said:
Easy tha Heist - if you got any dubs you want droppin at Breakneck on friday, primarily 'All About The Bass' (*Hint Hint*) Fix up - look sharp! :p
hehehe mate im not around for the rest of the week unfortunately - gotta go and engineer for sumone - but I'll be back online Saturday night. All about the bass maybe gettin a mix overhaul - thats why im not giving it out at the mo...

HEIST
hehehe mate im not around for the rest of the week unfortunately - gotta go and engineer for sumone - but I'll be back online Saturday night. All about the bass maybe gettin a mix overhaul - thats why im not giving it out at the mo...

All good Bruv - Keep pimpin it the way you are, an its gonna be big baby boi! (in a bad Tim Westwood voice) :cheerlead

When its mix-perfect, get an audio up amigo! ;)

Yep, been watching his production stills grow and develop for what seems like a lifetime now.

The progression in quality has been a pleasure to witness.

Safe J

:2thumbs:

I think I'm gonna start a release Boilie campaign.. Haven't heard it since that Autumn, killer killer tune!

Yeah, big up Jimbo...always making nice beats, i'm expecting big tings from you this year.

Also if you haven't already, rush out and check the new Co-Lab release - "Suburbia / Philly Styler" from Heist for some proper dirtyness...

If you like it more musical then check the new Media 12" featuring Heist's wicked "Show Me" which is backed by Laroque's "Move"...

:bounce:

Media said:
Yeah, big up Jimbo...always making nice beats, i'm expecting big tings from you this year.

Also if you haven't already, rush out and check the new Co-Lab release - "Suburbia / Philly Styler" from Heist for some proper dirtyness...

If you like it more musical then check the new Media 12" featuring Heist's wicked "Show Me" which is backed by Laroque's "Move"...

:bounce:

nice 1 mr media ;)

Back
Top Bottom