Heist from 87.5 Mystery FM 10th Feb 2009

HEIST

VIP Junglist
Thanks to everyone who locked in, managed to Record the first hour but had never used a mini disc Recorder before and I didn't have it set up right to record the whole show. Quality is 192 bit rate and yeah hopefully next week ill have the mini disc set to record the whole thing

Tracklisting as follows

1. Fresh - X Project VIP - Break Beat Chaos Dub
2. Lazze Feat Never stone - Hold On (matrix & Future Bound Reincarnation Mix) - Data records Promo
3. Random Movement - Psychedelic Drainpipe - Dub
4. Mikal - Your the One - Pristine Recordings
5. Under Cover Agent - Five Tones (Magistrate Remix) - Juice Dub
6. P.A. - Merky Water - Music Hertz Promo
7. TC - All My Love - Dub
8. Heist - Implala - Co Lab Recordings Promo
9. Dillinja - Love Child - valve Dub
10. Break? - ????? - Critcal Recordings
11. Dirty Harry - Fools - Ganja Dub
12. Serial Killers - Killa Klash - Serial Killer Records
13. Crissy Criss Feat Young Man Mc - Take You Higher - Dub
14. Concord Dawn - Morning Light - Timeless Recordings
15. Original Sin - 8 Firgure Bass - Playaz Dub

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/HEISTLIVE87.5MYSTERYFM.mp3.html

More people need to start playing this again!!
Big ups Heist! A massive show indeed!!!

nice 1 heist good lil show.. not realli feelin the tc thing tho..

good to see its not just a full hour of your own tunes aswell, not that i dont big ya tunes but i think sometimes producers play too many of their own tunes and it gets a bit tiresome if that makes sense(i.e same sort of drums and sounds over and over)
Obviously you gotta get ur name out there and what ever but its always good to bring in some other styles so big ups!

Been waitin on Implala for loooong but i did read on here somewhere u already got the tp's so cnt be long now!!!

Props to u sir :D

heist a few threads back i asked you what tunes of yours big djs played. never put 2 and 2 2gether to think you were the real heist so sorry for that!

Big tracklist on the dl now.

nice 1 heist good lil show.. not realli feelin the tc thing tho..

good to see its not just a full hour of your own tunes aswell, not that i dont big ya tunes but i think sometimes producers play too many of their own tunes and it gets a bit tiresome if that makes sense(i.e same sort of drums and sounds over and over)
Obviously you gotta get ur name out there and what ever but its always good to bring in some other styles so big ups!

Been waitin on Implala for loooong but i did read on here somewhere u already got the tp's so cnt be long now!!!

Props to u sir :D

ez haze
mate i was a DJ long before i was a producer, Ive always loved playing a variety of beats and with these recordings of my weekly show i want people to see that. Ive always been in to all styles of dnb right from the beginning and that's why i make all styles too. I don't just say ' Yeah man, I like it all' i actually really do! And yeah i have a shit load of dubs but it is boring playing a whole set of ya own stuff. yeah promotion is highly important but to me whats more important is giving the listeners something that they can listen to again and again and for that, personally i think you need as much variety as u can get
cheers for ya comment - have u spoke to my agent alex yet by the way?

ez haze
mate i was a DJ long before i was a producer, Ive always loved playing a variety of beats and with these recordings of my weekly show i want people to see that. Ive always been in to all styles of dnb right from the beginning and that's why i make all styles too. I don't just say ' Yeah man, I like it all' i actually really do! And yeah i have a shit load of dubs but it is boring playing a whole set of ya own stuff. yeah promotion is highly important but to me whats more important is giving the listeners something that they can listen to again and again and for that, personally i think you need as much variety as u can get
cheers for ya comment - have u spoke to my agent alex yet by the way?

this is exactly what i meant and im glad you understood rather than taking it as an insult...

nah i'm currently on the prowl for a new venue in the local area, not havin much luck atm and dnt realli fancy doin it at Qball again so its back to the drawing board for the time bein..

Why doesnt he release it, also TC - Soul time ???

Soultime is a proper heavy track, i just dont get it? :confused:

its artist thing man, its a personal thing, you only ever wanna release the material that you feel as an artist is the best. Doesnt matter what people say if you dont feel like its up to your standard then it doesnt get to see the light of day

Thanks to everyone who locked in, managed to Record the first hour but had never used a mini disc Recorder before and I didn't have it set up right to record the whole show. Quality is 192 bit rate and yeah hopefully next week ill have the mini disc set to record the whole thing

Tracklisting as follows

1. Fresh - X Project VIP - Break Beat Chaos Dub
2. Lazze Feat Never stone - Hold On (matrix & Future Bound Reincarnation Mix) - Data records Promo
3. Random Movement - Psychedelic Drainpipe - Dub
4. Mikal - Your the One - Pristine Recordings
5. Under Cover Agent - Five Tones (Magistrate Remix) - Juice Dub
6. P.A. - Merky Water - Music Hertz Promo
7. TC - All My Love - Dub
8. Heist - Implala - Co Lab Recordings Promo
9. Dillinja - Love Child - valve Dub
10. Break? - ????? - Critcal Recordings
11. Dirty Harry - Fools - Ganja Dub
12. Serial Killers - Killa Klash - Serial Killer Records
13. Crissy Criss Feat Young Man Mc - Take You Higher - Dub
15. Original Sin - 8 Firgure Bass - Playaz Dub

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/HEISTLIVE87.5MYSTERYFM.mp3.html

on this man!!!

its artist thing man, its a personal thing, you only ever wanna release the material that you feel as an artist is the best. Doesnt matter what people say if you dont feel like its up to your standard then it doesnt get to see the light of day

Fair enough,

I defo think soultime is a well made and very good track tho... but i suppose its up to TC. :sadbana:

Cheers, the stream was so bad.

i know man - this is why i needed to start recording it myself - dont want you guys having to put up with that - its a fuckin joke - ive asked em to sort it but they aint dun fuck all so appologies...

just checked it now man.

nice choice of tunes (y)

big up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom