Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

trust said:
Umm, not meaning to be rude, but arent those the string from Vault?

know what ya sayin' - its off me orbit synth - so i just used it - did'nt even think about vault

Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

REVS

What a crazy name for a tune......

;]

I want a cut of the profits if it gets released by that name, you know......

:]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

Caution said:
REVS

What a crazy name for a tune......

;]

I want a cut of the profits if it gets released by that name, you know......

:]

Caution :: DNBF's very own Mr 10% ;)

Gone thru yer tunes on the dubs page and i gotta say, well looking forward to ya touching down at Autumn soon.. Deffo gonna smashk the place up! Sure I saw yer name on a poster there last night.. Mighta been me hallucinating tho :D

Good Luck fella :beers:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

inf0r said:
Caution :: DNBF's very own Mr 10% ;)

Gone thru yer tunes on the dubs page and i gotta say, well looking forward to ya touching down at Autumn soon.. Deffo gonna smashk the place up! Sure I saw yer name on a poster there last night.. Mighta been me hallucinating tho :D

Urm, don't think im on at Autumn any time soon mate. I've been told im quite possibly in line for a squeeze there sometime in the future as I previously played for Prosession but I haven't been given a date as yet.

I'll call the promoter in the morning.

:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

inf0r said:

yer man i think we're doing a Co lab night in acosiation with Autum at the start of October - well looking forward to checkin all the Hedz in Brum and bustin sum new shit out - I think AJ will be coming up with me too :gslayer: Isnt Bryan G Guesting up there aswell??? Thanks for yr support man ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

HEIST said:
yer man i think we're doing a Co lab night in acosiation with Autum at the start of October - well looking forward to checkin all the Hedz in Brum and bustin sum new shit out - I think AJ will be coming up with me too :gslayer: Isnt Bryan G Guesting up there aswell??? Thanks for yr support man ;)

Yer, Bryan Gee nxt one I think... Werren't referring to yow Caution, but would be great to see you playing there! Keep me posted if you do hear anything about future dates..

Well looking forward to the next Autumn tho, should be firing on all 4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

lol, oops, nevermind.......

Cant remember the date but the line up for the next Autumn (Co Lab Night) is......

Bryan Gee
Heist
Shaolin
Benny + The Goat

All good....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

Caution said:
lol, oops, nevermind.......

Cant remember the date but the line up for the next Autumn (Co Lab Night) is......

Bryan Gee
Heist
Shaolin
Benny + The Goat

All good....

Boooooooooooooooooooo :dutty:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

You should add the event to our new events database ;]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

sdm said:
You should add the event to our new events database ;]

Dont really have that much info on it bro - once benny gets back off holiday will see if i can get im on it :typing:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

HEIST said:
Dont really have that much info on it bro - once benny gets back off holiday will see if i can get im on it :typing:

The posters were up at Med Bar on Friday so its all tucked in mate.

Im slowly begining to realise who the brains behing Co-Lab are now...

;].

:lol_board

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Heist feat A-J Mo - REVS

Caution said:
The posters were up at Med Bar on Friday so its all tucked in mate.

Im slowly begining to realise who the brains behing Co-Lab are now...

;].

:lol_board
Not sure im wif u :wazzzup:

Back
Top Bottom