HEIST- BEAUTIFUL. FIRST TRY AT DUBSTEP

Erm this isnt his first dubstep tune.. where have you been? Lol

Think he's made some of that halftime, drumstep bollox before

Don't understand why anyone likes dubshit anyway tbh. It really is a screechy cack excuse for 'music'

Ah yeh i know Rusko was playing some of his tracks a while back, thought it was dubstep but coulda been drumstep ?! Im confused!

Think he's made some of that halftime, drumstep bollox before

Don't understand why anyone likes dubshit anyway tbh. It really is a screechy cack excuse for 'music'

Because not all Dubstep sounds like that, just like all Drum & Bass doesn't sound like Jump Up.

In fact come to think of it don't you listen to jump up?

Uh oh....

HarryHill_fight-1.jpg

heist needs to fucking get sentinel warning released!!!!! total science, especially, have been caning it in their sets for an age and it still hasnt seen a release wtf!!??

Because not all Dubstep sounds like that, just like all Drum & Bass doesn't sound like Jump Up.

I listen to dancefloor dnb yes. As well as all types of dnb

I have never come across any dubstep that isn't screechy sounding bollox. And it gets dropped at dnb nights in London every week, and ruins the vibe every week. If you have the dubstep know-all to prove me wrong then please do

I listen to dancefloor dnb yes. As well as all types of dnb

I have never come across any dubstep that isn't screechy sounding bollox. If you have the dubstep know-all to prove me wrong then please do

Listen to anything by;

Youngsta
Kryptic Minds
SP:MC
Icicle

they are producing the best stuff in dubstep at the min. imo

But also this thread doesn't have a screechy tune in it: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?112498-Deep-Dubstep

I think he made drumstep but some people edited it to 140 bpm which was pretty close to dubstep then
(Heist - I Need Killers (140 bpm Edit) )

TRUE DAT! I will defend good dubstep to the bitter end. Listen to the new Tectonic plate with Pinch, Loefah and Roska:

http://www.junodownload.com/products/broken/1715525-2/

Broken is a tune. Fucking tune. Also this Heist track is a bit ... 'Heisty' - wasn't sure going in on the intro but it's sick after the drop! I'll buy it. And play it.

I won't fucking play any Nero, Rusko (who's like the Pendulol of dubstep) or any of that bollocks which is basically just saw waves with the midrange cranked up full blast. Dubstep is all about the space between the beats and notes, expansive music. If you want an example of a defining piece of dubstep, listen to the Skream remix of I by Loefah. An old tune but still so fresh.

Back
Top Bottom