HEIST- BEAUTIFUL. FIRST TRY AT DUBSTEP

TRUE DAT! I will defend good dubstep to the bitter end. Listen to the new Tectonic plate with Pinch, Loefah and Roska:

http://www.junodownload.com/products/broken/1715525-2/

Broken is a tune. Fucking tune. Also this Heist track is a bit ... 'Heisty' - wasn't sure going in on the intro but it's sick after the drop! I'll buy it. And play it.

I won't fucking play any Nero, Rusko (who's like the Pendulol of dubstep) or any of that bollocks which is basically just saw waves with the midrange cranked up full blast. Dubstep is all about the space between the beats and notes, expansive music. If you want an example of a defining piece of dubstep, listen to the Skream remix of I by Loefah. An old tune but still so fresh.

Rusko has made some belters, Jahova, Rock Bottom, Cockney Thug. But yeah his recent output has been shite... An I assume your talking about Loefahs Remix of Skream - I but yeah big tune.

LOL! Sorry for trying to do something different.. this forum used to be cool.. Its starting to fall foul to the same thing that fucked up DnB Arena and DOA - A bunch of members who think they know better than everyone else but have never released or made anything that's turned a head or been any good.. Carry on spouting your most valued opinions..LOL..Pretty much falls on deaf ears anyway..

LOL! Sorry for trying to do something different.. this forum used to be cool.. Its starting to fall foul to the same thing that fucked up DnB Arena and DOA - A bunch of members who think they know better than everyone else but have never released or made anything that's turned a head or been any good.. Carry on spouting your most valued opinions..LOL..Pretty much falls on deaf ears anyway..

Seriously..I would have thought you would be capable of a lot more sovereignty. Its still a forum and why even bother to take these opinions to heart that much if you don´t care and know there is still people diggin this tune for instance. No offense.

Its not exactly different is it?

Seriously..I would have thought you would be capable of a lot more sovereignty. Its still a forum and why even bother to take these opinions to heart that much if you don´t care and know there is still people diggin this tune for instance. No offense.

sentinel warning was different.............

LOL - your point is taken, and its not really been taken to heart.. I just saw people saying what they wanted so i thought i would too..

---------- Post added at 09:23 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

Its not exactly different is it?

your missing the point..Sure it might not be the most different sounding track produced.. but listen to what I usually make and its different to that is it not?

LOL - your point is taken, and its not really been taken to heart.. I just saw people saying what they wanted so i thought i would too..

---------- Post added at 09:23 ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 ----------

your missing the point..Sure it might not be the most different sounding track produced.. but listen to what I usually make and its different to that is it not?

Fair doo's man, I'm just fuckin about anyway

sorry mate, but do you think any music/film critics have ever made anything on par with the films they're reviewing? People dont need to be producers to have a valid opinion, I listen to and buy the music, so surely my opinion should be of a higher value?! :)

really like the intro to this, the drop not so much, but that's because dubstep tunes are becoming far too formulaic especially with the lfo's in the last 4 bars etc. I think if you're gonna start making dubstep now you have to think/be more out of the box because it's all been done pretty much.

I listen to dancefloor dnb yes. As well as all types of dnb

I have never come across any dubstep that isn't screechy sounding bollox. And it gets dropped at dnb nights in London every week, and ruins the vibe every week. If you have the dubstep know-all to prove me wrong then please do

sorry man, im not even a dubstep fan but this statement is completly false, i dont even pick fights but yeah your basically the same as somebody calling drum and bass a bunch of "noise" because theyve heard a jumpup track and judged the entire genre.

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

sorry mate, but do you think any music/film critics have ever made anything on par with the films they're reviewing? People dont need to be producers to have a valid opinion, I listen to and buy the music, so surely my opinion should be of a higher value?! :)

a single reason i dont want to use forums (more particually dnbforum) any more, this would validate my opinion. you really think being a critic is something virtuous? you actually listen to media before consulting your own conciseness?

Last edited:
sorry man, im not even a dubstep fan but this statement is completly false.

I can only agree here. Not a dubstep fan but I heard some Burial, Kryptic Minds and this is real good music...if dubstep is what this music fits in cause at least some Burial Stuff is very garage-like. I even liked I need Air. But there is also a lot of horrible stuff and when I hate on dubstep i always have this shite in my ears.

the bbc drama...

image-6-for-25-years-of-eastenders-beale-life-gallery-619179953.jpg

RICCCKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom