HEIST appreciation thread

JimJapBap

Just have to give you some props man. You are one of the most talented and promising newcomers on the scene. I can't say there's any songs you've done that i haven't liked (liked some more than others no doubt, but are still all not bad at all). Heh, i like em so much i get all pissy when you say you aren't gonna release some. The ones that don't get full vinyl release you should put together on a cd, or mix session or something. I sure know i'd buy it, and know quite a few people would do the same. Anyway keep up the good work, you've been smashing things non stop. Oh yeah lemme know of any release dates, if you can, so i'll know when to be on guard.

JimJapBap said:
Just have to give you some props man. You are one of the most talented and promising newcomers on the scene. I can't say there's any songs you've done that i haven't liked (liked some more than others no doubt, but are still all not bad at all). Heh, i like em so much i get all pissy when you say you aren't gonna release some. The ones that don't get full vinyl release you should put together on a cd, or mix session or something. I sure know i'd buy it, and know quite a few people would do the same. Anyway keep up the good work, you've been smashing things non stop. Oh yeah lemme know of any release dates, if you can, so i'll know when to be on guard.
Big up Jim, phat tunes :slayer:

Yeah man, wicked tunes a coming from this guy.

All about the bass is a wicked tune also liking Ravage

Big up Jim sir!!!!

JimJapBap said:

Thanks man your support is invaluble - only just noticed this thread today, been away so sorry about the slackness. The thing is Im really ready for this year and have been bideing my time so that I can keep a steady amount of tunes coming out this year - Only people that have been getting my stuff (until now) are Dillinja & Lemon, Peshay, Groove, Fabio and Bailey. Sorry if it upsets you when I say I'm not sure if certain tunes are coming out - but its the truth - I spend so much time on em that I hate em by the time they are finished (much like quite a few people I know who make tunes!) A Co-Lab compilation CD could well see the light of day one day, with a couple of unreleased tracks featuring on there - but nothing is certain as of yet.
Thanks again :thumbsup:

jay walker said:
If Ive said it once, ive said it a million times
"All About The Bass!" fookin rox! :D

Got a funny feelin I heard Shillinja play it at the Valve last week ??? Anyone else hear it?

Really!? He's had it since I made it so He might Of....
:rasta:

Back
Top Bottom