Heavy vocals

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
does anyone know (or have) any 1 or two word vocals samples that i can use just before a drop on one of my tracks im working on? something along the lines of that heist tune... "I smell an ambush":jackson:

make your own mate, or go through your dads old records and find a vocal, reverse it, chop it, fx it and see what you can get from that. A vocal doesnt have to actually mean anything to do the job, then people sit there saying, "what the hell is she saying" lol

Thats what I tried to do on my first track anyway, check it out

Snaz
www.myspace.com/snazrecordings

what fun is writing a phat tune if you don't look for a sample, it's one of my favourite bits looking for samples to use! watch documentaries, play games, take a dictaphone into your local town centre, you get me?

what fun is writing a phat tune if you don't look for a sample, it's one of my favourite bits looking for samples to use! watch documentaries, play games, take a dictaphone into your local town centre, you get me?

id agree with that, i take my my mp3 player to work cos its got a mic and i record random shit and see what i can do with it, the best things come from unexpected ideas

because somtimes thats just not needed, i cant really see alot of producers walking around town with a dictaphone can you? lol but yeh i will agree with recording stuff from films/TV, just thought you guys might no where there are some pre recorded decent ones.

psitech on filefront or fileshare or something has vocals samples like that. I have to check the website address tho.

Back
Top Bottom