heavy tech, ed rush/optical style

It's sounding good, like the minimal drums I wouldn't add too many more hats or percussion, just a little something to brighten the rhythm up a bit. Bass sounds bit weak on my headphones but I can't talk haha.

I actually have many ideas for this track although I'm not good at putting them into words. I would have a very small 1 bar or 2 bar silence before drums come in at start but during the silence keep those few hits that are before the drums actually start, I would also make the echo stop at the silence so when drums come in the echo is gone, but have it come back it like you have already.

I like the minimal bass but it definitely needs some crazy down or up sequences to fill in gaps (preferably a different bass timbre i have a deep chorus/phased/flanged growl bass in mind)

I would automate pitch of vocals down towards the drums coming in.

Also I commented at a note i think should be more accentuated.

I think the tune has alot of potential, you just need to tweak the bass stabs a lot. Make it more juicy, powerful, compress it a bit if needed. It has potential!

I wouldn't change anything except stabs i think they should be more heavier/maybe lower note and some better rhythm on them.

Back
Top Bottom