Heavy Neurofunk

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
June miller sample pack is awesome! Nice use of the samples too. Kick and snare sound great. Oddly I like the vocal and love when the hoover hits. I think what you need to work on is at your 16bars and 32bars, make them snazzier. Not that they are bad now, just they could be better.

hah. interesting. what sounds did you recognize just out of curiosity? When i do use samplepacks, I try to change the sounds somewhat. I dont shy away from them though.

- - - Updated - - -

i forget exactly how much i drew from that pack. but yeah, i REALLY love the snares in there. With a little transient shaping and some EQ... oh man.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Mostly the bass, don't worry only other nerds I mean producers will recognize sample. You did enough to make them your own and a producer much greater than me once said, if it sound good it is good, use a royalty free sample. I believe that now. If you have not checked out the sheep herder thread, you should, if your felling guilty.

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Man that vocal, honestly ruins this tune imo

Really sick roll to it, the basses are nice. Just that vocal kills it for me
I honestly dont think it needs it lol

Love the track apart from that though :)

Quotec

This is straight outta sick! Imo vocal complements this track. I found few bass bits way too distorted tho and drums sound somewhat flat, but thats not a big deal, in a club environment I would put myself on fire to that. Yes, I have pyromaniac tendencies.