Heavy Neuro Bass, Beat and Vocal Track

Really like this nice simple beats with a pad and vocal that almost takes some of the neuro sound away which is good IMO, Also because it seems slower somehow or mabye just has a more minimal vibe to the beats than what id consider neuro i also think this is a bonus (can you tell i dnt particularly like neuro lol)... its also the kind of thing im working on just now so totally get it. sounds good so far im unsure of the vocal but cant help really as ive never really learned/experimented with adding vocals to my tracks. that bLEEEP fits perfect with the vibe though... Quality.

Really cool track, i like this beat(kick and snare are really nicely mixed) which is not your standard tick-bang. Those high-pitched bass sounds are quite muddy, if I would you I´d add distortion on this bass highs and cut down mids a little. Great work, I already like where it is going.

cheers for all the feedback. all taken on board.

btw the actual bass synth is just one synth and a sub underneath, i'm not even sure how it came about but it's basically made by using multiple distortion units with a small bit of release, EQing certain frequencies, distorting again... rinse, repeat... for ages... be warned though, you might spend half an hour and end up with the sound of a choking cat

Back
Top Bottom