Heavy MC... soon to bee big!!!

G-man06

Easy poeple, hope all are not too cold!!!!

Just Have to put a shout out to MC Furi, im tryin to get some audio sorted, been listening to him on radio for a few weeks now, mans got some amazing lyrics.

does anyone know where i can get audio of The Furi might be Fury, but i swear one of his lyrics is F, U, R ,I furi's down widda I not Y !!!

that lyric u've just written sounds like a lyric that 2shy used 2 spit.its on a tape i've got wiv dylan and 2shy from rude fm in 98,

take em low and then take em high
who's that on da mic?
its mc 2shy
gettup on da mic i dont tell na lie.
oi u spell the 2shy wiva Y not I.

very similar, just thought i'd mention it,haha.peace

nothing like it.... wud rhyme tho... found that Furi, he is on ukrumble and possibly something to do with jungleravers.com

once again i tunede in to worldfm lastnight 8 til 12 pure skills indeed from all the artist aspecially sense and mekar . basicallly furi was droppin it nasty but im well liken mc mekar just pure nasty flows check every tuesday to find out yourself !!

world fm this goes out to you ! maybe a show one tuesday with fleximus and mekar again so i can leach audio from the show! :sing:

12 inch grinch said:
once again i tunede in to worldfm lastnight 8 til 12 pure skills indeed from all the artist aspecially sense and mekar . basicallly furi was droppin it nasty but im well liken mc mekar just pure nasty flows check every tuesday to find out yourself !!

world fm this goes out to you ! maybe a show one tuesday with fleximus and mekar again so i can leach audio from the show! :sing:

ha ha, that was me mixing mate! Yeah lock my show on worldfm.co.uk every tuesdays 10 - 12pm. Catch the MC Flux down regular including many other big guests. This show is big!!

Big up myself soon to make it big on the independant scene

I mc for a passion I don't wanna be really recognised

fed up with the commerical mcs that chat aload of boonies

Will be setting up ma site soon

www.msxtyrecords.com

All this biiida bidda boo ya innit stuff dont cut it lol

Stevie hyper D was the man

Back
Top Bottom