heat hastings pier/atomics maidstone

i have some atomics packs was there every weekend what a club brings back some memories o_O o_O o_O o_O big up jungle jim for some heavy nights @ atomics and hastings pier cheers geezer

yeah defo jim was the man nice bloke......used to have a lot of heat stuff gone over the years..went mainly to the pier but always remember hyper and mc mc tearing down atomics!!!!!!!!!can you upload any stuff matey?

was wondering if any one had any old heat stuff would be much appreciated...............the pier let of in them days!!!!

You got me so excited when I saw this thread. Heat & heat N Fever at Hastings pier were my favourite events and Pure Science was just amazing. Only people who went there actually know how great a small dnb night can be. Some of the best raves ever for me. Used to do atomics twice a month religiously. Ahhhh, those were the days!

Heavy!!! I used to go to Heat at Hastings pier between 97-99 but they only sold single tapes at the events for £5 they are like golddust. Also pure Science was the dogs bollox especially 3rd 4th birthday bash's. Last one i went to was 5th birthday 2002 fucking blazin night. have got 4th and 3rd birthday sets somewhere if u want bthem will dig them out.

If anyone has any of the Heat single tapes please upload.

Heavy!!! I used to go to Heat at Hastings pier between 97-99 but they only sold single tapes at the events for £5 they are like golddust. Also pure Science was the dogs bollox especially 3rd 4th birthday bash's. Last one i went to was 5th birthday 2002 fucking blazin night. have got 4th and 3rd birthday sets somewhere if u want bthem will dig them out.

If anyone has any of the Heat single tapes please upload.

You know it mate. Nothing will ever beat Pure Science nights for me. It was the ideal location, the ideal length and loved it that you could pick and choose from week to week which events to go to. Saw so many great sets there. It was there when I realised just how much better Andy C is to anyone else in the drum n bass scene.

the 3rd, 4th and 5th Birthdays were all epic nights. Shame they never put the 5th birthday onto a tape pack.

Yeah u know 5th birthday smashed it still got the flyer on my wall. I remember chattin to MCGQ when i was quing up proper friendly atmosphere Bring Back PURE SCIENCE JIM PLZ.......

Only people who went there will understand how great a small dnb night can be. Loved it that it was on every week and had themed nights so could go to what you fancy. Didnt the sound system at the 5th birthday fuck up?

You know it mate. Nothing will ever beat Pure Science nights for me. It was the ideal location, the ideal length and loved it that you could pick and choose from week to week which events to go to. Saw so many great sets there. It was there when I realised just how much better Andy C is to anyone else in the drum n bass scene.

the 3rd, 4th and 5th Birthdays were all epic nights. Shame they never put the 5th birthday onto a tape pack.

can anyone upload any sets they might have please..........

Back
Top Bottom