Hearing someone drop one of your tunes...

Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Founded 1977
VIP Junglist
So last night at a show and the DJ played one of my tunes... Super exciting since I dont know this person. But... They train wrecked like a mofo mixing in as well as out of it... How disappointed was I, oh well the tune went off with the crowd and the fuck up falls on the DJ but it still sucked to hear him murder my tune :(

Anyone else ever experienced this?

#Happy&Sad

No experience here but i see where you are coming from. Great that the DJ knows your music and that he chosen to play it. At least you know your music is getting out there, there could be another DJ killing it with your track right now

Haven't heard my tunes out at a gig (or seen a video of someone playing a tune of mine) but other DJs have played my tunes in podcasts and whatever. Yeah sometimes my tunes have been trainwrecked in, but it's still support. But i do remember when someone else mixed my tune wickedly in a way I never expected my tune to be mixed, now THAT feeling is wicked.

Haven't heard my tunes out at a gig (or seen a video of someone playing a tune of mine) but other DJs have played my tunes in podcasts and whatever. Yeah sometimes my tunes have been trainwrecked in, but it's still support. But i do remember when someone else mixed my tune wickedly in a way I never expected my tune to be mixed, now THAT feeling is wicked.
That would be great

I remember being at Let it roll festival a few years ago and I heard one of my first semi decent tunes silence is too much, twice, i was super hyped that some of the smaller djs in prague were playing my music! I think seeing one of the big names play it unexpectedly would cause me to have a heart attack.

Well... some months ago I finished a track which is not my typical production.
Link for reference :

soundcloud.com/mahoni-j/lost-pieces

And one of the guys I know via some czech producer forums wrote me, that he really liked that and if I could send it to him....
So of course I did and instantly forgot about that...
After few months, he just sent me this video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/19pEEx_vrw6vkKZepXJdpgCKkHMuU5shN/view?usp=sharing , which is kinda cool I have to say

Well... some months ago I finished a track which is not my typical production.
Link for reference :

soundcloud.com/mahoni-j/lost-pieces

And one of the guys I know via some czech producer forums wrote me, that he really liked that and if I could send it to him....
So of course I did and instantly forgot about that...
After few months, he just sent me this video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/19pEEx_vrw6vkKZepXJdpgCKkHMuU5shN/view?usp=sharing , which is kinda cool I have to say

nice bro

My tunes have been played at gigs only I wasnt there unfortunately.
Ive got 1 vid only it from the crowd's perspective

still awesome!

First time seeing it and it was krust b2b roni size, is a good feeling

dude sick...

Back
Top Bottom