Heard a new version of Break & Die Slow down on baileys show last week anyone have it

Re: Heard a new version of Break & Die Slow down on baileys show last week anyone hav

Isn't there also a VIP, different to this? Think someone said break dropped it at metalheadz. Anyone got audio?

Re: Heard a new version of Break & Die Slow down on baileys show last week anyone hav

I'm sure there is another vip with a dirtier drop...

yeah i heard the VIP drop at metalheadz, asked break about it and he said it would be out "next year", and yes, it tore the place down :)

COZ BABY, YOU GOT TO SLOW DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

tis a big tune.. one of the biggest last year for defo

Heard this last night on Baileys show... Needs more change in the track to warrant release

Heard this last night on Baileys show... Needs more change in the track to warrant release

yeah, he only extended the bassline a bit - no variation in the drums or anything else, plus extended intro..

I'm sure there is another vip with a dirtier drop...

A dirtier drop than that? Is that even possible?

I heard this on a fucking hench system last Saturday, the Gash Soundsystem, and it was one of the best 5 minutes of my life!

Back
Top Bottom