healthy eating...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
someone told me today they know this bloke who worked near a farm or sumthing.. heard that nuts and seeds were healthy, used to eat loads of seeds on his breaky etc.. and in yogs .. but the farmer just handed over or whatever without checking they are all ripe .. turns out flaxseed if not ready, contain natural cyanide and fuck you up badly.. make you blind and shit and turn you into a fruitcake.. this blokes off his nut in some seedy hospital now... seeded out his frickin mind... stick to the big macs peppol

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
for reals? i munch on packs of seeds during the day... but they is from shop so they are safes i guess. they have hemp seeds in them which i find amusing.

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Almonds will do it too if they are bitter and introduced to water. But flaxseed is really good for you. Grind em up and they're a great source of fiber.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
did you notice how every asshole you talk to is a health and exercise expert? even the fat motherfuckers? saying shit like NEVER EAT ONION ITS REALLY BAD WELL RED ONION IS GOOD BUT NEVER EAT SILVER ONION and youll be fine. nobody says the same either, some say pasta is not allowed, some say its great and rice is not allowed etc etc. apparently the atkins diet relies on putting your liver in a state known as ketosis which is really bad for you, and most of us have angry livers already

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
You'd need to eat a huge quantity of flaxseed for it to poison you. Hydrogen cyanide is also found in apple pips and cherry stones too.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
and why would you eat stones ffs you realize youll probably break your teeth doing that? do you want that? to break your teeth??? see you didnt think that one through did you

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I like toasted Sesame Seeds on food & my mrs does a mean Pumpkin Soup using the seeds too...

Seed wise, thats about it for my dietary requirements.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
When I was 8 I put rolled up bit of shit in with a packet of Gummy Bears and gave them to my cousin, she comes walking in with shit all over her chops, Gummy Bears in her hand, big smile on her face. My Grandad hit me over the head with the Bible for that one.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It's his own fault, he refused to let me be christened as a child as I was a bastard child. Without the help of the Catholic Church I've had nothing to be fearful of. It's ironic he used to hit me over the head with the bible though, dont you think?

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
It's always the yoghurt eating jogging mother fuckers who keel over and die from a massive aneurysm at 35.

Unsaturated fats, lager and regular memory loss is the elixir of perpetual youth.