Headphones.

d.o.b, at the current rate, those Denon HP1000 are £129.99 ($199)

so much un UK?? try to get them from other country if you can,if you cant,save more money... they arent cheap but its far from immposible... only thing you need is decision and willpower,if you get this,its only matter of time before you get headphones thay will make you cry from listening your favorite tunes,finding bass that you didnt know is there before...

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

fucking give it up already! He can't afford them!

fucking give it up already! humans have ability to make really big thigs in their life if they really love something...

Last edited:
theres probably headphones just as good cheaper, you just dont know because you havnt tried them...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR-V700DJ-Professional-DJ-Headphones/dp/B00005QBU6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1271624123&sr=8-1

showed you those on faceb the other day, bit more than you want but still good

there arent better headphones on earh,I tried two whole local dj shops... more than thousandheadphones.... HD-25 were close but the bass wasnt that tight & deep.Senheiser headphones have good MID and HIGH but lack bass........ I can tell you.... had sonny for year,technics similiar like on that picture with rotating dog for two year and Denon - HP-1000-....last are so much better than anything in the world

yeah just to say definitely dont get the hd215s, im replacing mine at the moment because one of the cups just blew out after about 3 months, no reason at all and I took really good care of them.

Have a look at the Sennheiser HD280s or the Sony MDRV6 (or MDR 7506) . They're both around your price range and apparently the mdr v6s are the don. They just look shit, depends whether or not thats a concern for you I guess.

Back
Top Bottom