Headphones.

DamageCase7

Better off dead.
VIP Junglist
Yes I've seen the thread below, I want my own thread.

£50 - £60 limit, wire has to be 1.5m or longer (I damaged the front jack-in on my computer)

Perfect sound with decent bass and comfortable. Not too much to ask do you think?

Show me your best.

:gang_bang

15iajwn.jpg

buy denon hp-1000 they cost little more than your limit but they are best headphones on earth ever created,its worth every $... dont be lazy,when you trow money on some shit mediocore vietcong garbage and then try these in your local dj shop it may be big trauma for you.Quality and perfection... they are extra rigid,long cable,indestructible jack.... profesional dj hardware... their sound,mainly bass is best ever created.... no distortion,crazy freqency range,extreme infrabass capabilities

Last edited:
Cheers d.o.b, but when you say they cost a little more, did you mean 3 times my budget?

they cost 135 EUROs in my Slovak Republic,I think you can get them for 90 of your money.... really go for it,I am using it year and my friend year and half and there was nothin broken,they look like new.

never ever saw such a quality and reliable product,from logo to fine leather... very comfy... but fuck comfort,these babies have deepest bass ever ..... they are better than any human,having excesive supersonic and infrabass ability from their massive 53mm neodym drivers 5(!!!) - 33.000 hz

that ridiculious performance,fucking best.... even crazier if you consider that there are headphones that cost like new sport car and still dont have bass like these,miracle for 135 euro... its gods gift this is what you are going to buy,dont look for other ones,best decision you can make

Last edited:
Try looking somewhere other than play.com mate. Will get much better results! Decks.co.uk is a good start :) And i havn't had personal experience but i remember someone saying gaming headphones are pony for mixing

Ahh cool, i would say go for the headphones i use, Technics RPDJ 1210's for sound quality, but not the comfiest headphones in the world as they're quite heavy and do start to ache your next abit when your just chilling with them on listening to tunes etc..

About all i can give on the subject now mate!

Back
Top Bottom