Headphones

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
Blah blah another thread yepski.

Looking for some new cans for mixing.
I got Bog standard Numarks and they are shit.

£35 budget.

cba to spend anything more as i only DJ in my bedroom and i'm not flush enough to get some bare good ones like.

Any suggestions of Skullcandy's will get a swift internet beating.
Halp appreciated.

Love Kingz x

yea man, save the money and get some good ones. just dont get the Sony's they are shyte

ive had great luck with my Pioneers. there fucking tanks. and no skullcandy etc..

if ya wana good product gotta pay the price seen. check ebay

ones i just got are made by WESC they make some classy high output headphones

yea man, save the money and get some good ones. just dont get the Sony's they are shyte

ive had great luck with my Pioneers. there fucking tanks. and no skullcandy etc..

if ya wana good product gotta pay the price seen. check ebay

ones i just got are made by WESC they make some classy high output headphones

Agreeing with this mate, had a pair, very weak plastic.. Will end up snapping them for sure, really liked them except from that though!

Got Technics ones now, £100 but totally worth it.. Headphones are vital man, try save some money if you can.. If not your best off just finding the cheapest model from a brand you know do good equipment!

Cheers squire!
Will give them a look.
I think my local DJ store has some of them behind the counter so i'll go on Monday and have a looksie :)

Blah blah another thread yepski.

Looking for some new cans for mixing.
I got Bog standard Numarks and they are shit.

but i've got like 60-100 quid budget

a mate has some £40 sonys n they are still shit imo!

hopefully going to uy them within the next 24 hours as i dont know haow much longer i can take!!
any help would be appreciated
thanx

decided to go all out n just get the hd25s
got the ones with the 3m coiled cable tho so i dont yank the mixer off the table.. 3m cable is a MUSt imo

HD25 (not the sp version tho or you will be forever untangling and spinning the cup round) is the only choice once you have learnt to mix really...you will never need another pair again either as all the parts are replaceable...

But fuck 100 odd notes.

I'm sorry but that is the dumbest thing i've heard in a while!

You spend £40 on a shite pair, they break, you spend another £40... Wait whats that, you've spent £80... They break, another £40 .. What do we have, £120 spent on shit headphones?

Think about it, buy the best, they'll long outlive any shite you buy. Simple.

HD-25 13s, no questions.

Back
Top Bottom