Headphones

Ok so the 13s are 600 ohms where as the HD25-II are 70 ohms.

My bad, I thought they were the same thing.

nothing beats a pair of skullcandys.. the build quality is excellent and the sound is phenominal!:teeth:

i beg to differ, i had a pair of skullcandys and soon after i got em they snapped when i put em on my head (only one of the main functions its built for)

pADIDAS1-7280226_pattern_w345a.jpg

pADIDAS1-7280226_adidasalt3_w345a.jpg

pADIDAS1-7280226_adidasalt5_w345a.jpg

Add 15 squid and get the hd215s, solid, well built with a good sound and fine for playing in small/medium size clubs...sorta like cheaper,bulkier versions of the hd 25s

these are real beauties. imo more bass and sound absorption than the 25s, but a bit bigger and heavier, and not as flexible. bought them a year ago, and the soundquality is imho not really inferior to the hd 25s all my mates are using.

Awful chavvy gimmicky pisses of shit more like. Why pay an extra £50 just to have adidas on a pair of cans?

They won't perform any better. Pointless.

Yeah i'm down with the Adidas cans, look swish! and would probs wear them round the club to look turbo cool init :)

Denon HP-1000 are best headphone in world for any price,when you will hear 20 hz sine wave from them for first time,you will understand,the bass is unreal

Back
Top Bottom