Headphones

There is a pair of Numark headphones for about £6 that have a nice punchy sound for mixing. In the long run of things they are shit though!

There is a pair of Numark headphones for about £6 that have a nice punchy sound for mixing. In the long run of things they are shit though!

the numark one? tbf man ive seem some big names sportin them on the valve at custard factory, birm. they're pretty fucking loud for what they are, and stay crystal clear at high volumes, i'd reccomend them over any other cheap headphones unless ur gna say pver £100 mark.

Fair play man.
I upgraded to a pair of Technics cans that were around £100 and they are mint:)

Yes. I have never heard sound so good in my life.
There well worth it especially if you play out.

yeah, if your willing to pay that much (if your playing out then really you should) its really the way to go. but if ur just startin out or n a budget then with all the 100s of differnt phones ive had in the under £60 range i'd stick with those numarks lol.

ive got a pair of dennons, £125. theyre sick as fuuuck, even when blastin over the med bar system

I've got these

HD215_view.jpg

Only headphones that have lasted me more than 3-6 months without breaking. Loud and great quality sound too :)

I've got these

HD215_view.jpg

Only headphones that have lasted me more than 3-6 months without breaking. Loud and great quality sound too :)

i got something like those, but theyre the hd205 model. theyre loud and fit snug, but i dont like that they dont have a coiled cord. having a coiled cord is pretty important, doesnt get tangled as much and its easier to move around w/ ur headphones on that way.

Started on the numark PHX for £50, ok headphone, as good as the sony mdr-v700s i'd say but the headstrap broke after a couple months heavy use.

Now got the sennheisser hd25s, so glad I do.. these will last me for ages!

Trust me even if you buy cheap ones in the meantime, it's definitely worth saving up for a better pair. Can't stand cheap headphones!

Back
Top Bottom