Headphones

The_Jungledon

www.FreelanceJunglist.com
VIP Junglist
Ez everyone, im looking to buy the mrs some nice new spanking headphones and thought id ask everyones opinion on some decent ones. Looking at a top price of around £150 (Not too bothered if i go over this though) so any suggestions, links would be most helpful.
Cheers in advance

Maybe i should of posted in the right forum, like this one>>>> DJ's, MC's, and Turntablism
Can a mod please move.
Cheers.

Sennheiser hd 25's it is then. Cheers for the input though. great help.

Last edited:
I have the Sony MDR-7509. They are phenomenal for in studio & live mixing. They have larger cups that cover your ears completely. They also had the biggest driver that sony used for headphones, at a whopping 50mm. However awesome they are, I dont think they are making them anymore.

I previously had the model just under Sony MDR-7506, these ones are still kickin & still sound great. The thing i didnt like about this model was the smaller cup size, especially if you are playing near some larger speakers.

I have the Sony MDR-7509. They are phenomenal for in studio & live mixing. They have larger cups that cover your ears completely. They also had the biggest driver that sony used for headphones, at a whopping 50mm. However awesome they are, I dont think they are making them anymore.

I previously had the model just under Sony MDR-7506, these ones are still kickin & still sound great. The thing i didnt like about this model was the smaller cup size, especially if you are playing near some larger speakers.
Cheers mate, She be getting the senns HD25's

Back
Top Bottom