Headphones..

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, now i know there's probably been a million other posts about the same thing but i want everyones reccomendations.
I need some new headphones that i can use for both mixing and in the studio. In an ideal world id be getting some Beats. Studio headphones but so far my budget stretches to around £100.
So in ur opinion what would be the best headphones for me to invest in with this type of budget.
Safe peeps

HD-25 II

Pretty much the best for both. There are deffo better headphones dedicated for studio use but you're looking at mega bucks. Fork out the little extra and get the Hds, you'll regret it if you don't, trust me and everyone else who will say the same thing!

Agree with Russla on this one.

Seinheiser HD-25s are the dons for great sounding headphones without blowing all your hard earned cash on them. I got a pair a couple of months ago and they were worth every penny. Really comfortable, replaceable parts and really decent quality sound.

Pretty much standard for most DJs that play out.

Agree with Russla on this one.

Seinheiser HD-25s are the dons.

Id have to agree, Seinheiser HD-25's are the muts nuts.
I have some beats which are fucking amazing, but theyre way overpriced. Would never have bought them if my mate didnt work in the Apple store and got them for me half price with his xmas coupons last year.:D

HD-25's are the only way to go. I've had my pair for nearly 6 years and only had to replace the ear pads.

im getting some hd 25s for christmas, was going to make a thread too but knew exactly what the response would be :teeth:

Now I know there's probably been a million other posts about the same thing but I want everyone's recommendation. I need some new headphones that I can use for both mixing and in the studio. In an ideal world id be getting some Beats. This is the fact and it is really amazing and outstanding.

right have done some digging and have found out that the HD-25s are not exactly the best option for producing. too tinny. ideal for mixing but with the budget ive got i could get headphones better for producing that would be acceptable for mixing. am gonna do a lil bit more research and see what i come up with.

heard the hd 380 is quite good as well for producing?

Price is under the hd 25, definately not as loud (110 dB SPL compared to 120 with the hd 25), but this one has a wider range of frequency: 8 Hz > 27000 Hz (compared to 16 Hz > 22000 Hz)...

these ftw in style lol

adidas-sennheiser-headphones-front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom