Headphones that costs under 30$ for producing/DJing?

mykono5

Aru R.
Hey can anyone recommend me some headphone for both producing and/or DJing that costs under 30$? I'm currently saving money and only have one headphone on the list. I won't buy them online or those shipping-things though...

Currently this Behringer HPM1000 headphone is on my mind. Though it's not like those DJ headphones that you can spin the earcup to here or there...
http://www.kosmic.com.au/behringer-hpm1000-multi-purpose-headphones/
Asked in the local music store and it costs about 19$ or 20$...

in a word, no. if you can't hear, you won't hear the mistakes in mixes...

+1 on HD25's. AKG's are probably better for producing, but expensive. you might be better off referencing a lot too - play it on your tv, car stereo, phone speaker etc and see what stands out too much and too little overall.

in a word, no. if you can't hear, you won't hear the mistakes in mixes...

+1 on HD25's. AKG's are probably better for producing, but expensive. you might be better off referencing a lot too - play it on your tv, car stereo, phone speaker etc and see what stands out too much and too little overall.

Hmm okay thanks... will search my town for AKG headphones... and I already referenced my tracks to TV, car stereo, phone speakers, etc too... the reason I asked for a headphone is because this one i'm using (a fake Sony type, MDR-XD1000) is going dead in a pretty short time...

just look up at the latest colllections of apple headphones they are just rocking tin their quality of sound and are also not much costly

Generally you get what you pay for. and depending on how clean you want your mixes, you're gonna have to consider more cost for cleaner mixes. The beats studio pro are awesome (wish i had those), i have akg k702s and they're clean but lacks some low end so i used to wind up mixing my lows too high. So another thing to remember is, if you can pick up on the dips and farts in your headphones, you will probs be able to get pretty good mixes with whatever you use...apparently 1 of the dudes from koan sound uses 15 quib headphones that he's just reallly used to. I'll end with saying that your equipment shouldn't determine how good your music/production quality is. Over the years i look back and think of every new piece of hardware as a set back because i had to adjust to it. And sometimes you don't adjust for the better, or you could be on the verge of getting better, and having to adjust holds you back. idk thats just my experience so, take what you want from this stupidly long post...idk why i just went so in on that...

Back
Top Bottom