Headphones: Shure SRH 750DJ or Denon DN-HP 1000 ?

alpanaytekin

Hi
I'm going to buy my first headphones for DJ'ing. I've used Sony MDR-500's which were distorting all the time. I couldn't decide between Shure SRH 750DJ or Denon DN-HP 1000. Can anyone help me out?

PS: I'm not going to buy one of those Senheiser 25 something. Nothing logic. Just an "anti-Iphone" reaction.

Alpan Aytekin

Last edited:
Out of those 2 i'd go for the Shure's... haven't done any research or tested either but Shure's a good quality brand.

You should still try the Sennheissers though. :rolleyes:

Hi
I'm going to buy my first headphones for DJ'ing. I've used Sony MDR-500's which were distorting all the time. I couldn't decide between Shure SRH 750DJ or Denon DN-HP 1000. Can anyone help me out?

haha. better distorting headphones and to buy more than one pair than sennheisers. lol. and for your information, sennheiser is a small, german family business, and far away from being apple. and another one for; in contrary to iphones they are really just the best in their field.

so just get sennheisers ffs

i myself am using 215s as im using them mostly for production and i found these are a bit less bassier than the 25s and are generally more comfortable, cause theyre bigger, as i dont like it when the headphones sit directly on your ear.

my advice would be to go to a shop and test some of them. if you cant do that, go with the 215 if youre on a budget or hate small earpads, get 25s if you just want to use them to mix and are not rescricted budgetwise ;)

Back
Top Bottom