Headphones: Philips SHP 8500

ImpactDnB

alright, so i bought these headphones, cause they'd fir in my lowbudget budget =p 50Euro's.
(I needed new ones, so i bought these)
But i was just wondering, are these also suitable for Producing? (Mixdowns, Mastering etc)

If not, can you also explain why not?

thanks in advance :)

They wont really be very suited to producing no, infact no headphones are really ideal, even top-whack models. They usualy have a frequency response thats not very even so they dont give you an acurate idea of whats going on in your mix.

Not saying it can't work, but in general headphones don't do you many favours for production.

hmm, alright thanks for this piece of information, then I'll just have to wait till i get my KRK RP8 monitor fixed... (the fuse broke.... i made a thread about this aswell.)

Hoped it would be kinda suitable, cause then i atleast had something to properly produce with till i get them fixed D:

keepin them for jus listenin to the music tho!

Thanks again!

i just got these
reloop rph-10

small_221183_reloop_pp.jpg

i gotta say, they handle the sound sound really well. obviously no headphones are ideal for production but they are pretty damn crisp.

Hhahahaa, omg lol, they look Epic. but 12 bucks.. ? thats around 7 euros here.. ? o_O'' Havin my doubts about the quality and all that. low price mostly is a con. when it comes to having a good quality sound

Back
Top Bottom