Headphones for Producing

greenflydnb

Hello hello.... i have many questions lol.

Its my birthday coming up and i want to get some beast headphones, i have about £300 i can spend, i want to be able to finally hear sub bass (thank god), what are the best headphones that balance all the levels well? I wanted to get some Dre Beats but apparently the bass is overpowering :(.

Sennheiser the way forward?

Danker schon.

Sennheiser HD25S are really good mate, had mine for about 8 years or so and they haven't faltered at all.. Although i don't think the bass response on them is overly great tbh, but could be that mine are getting on a bit now :pimp:

Last edited:
Sennheisers are good, I started out with them. currently using some Shure 440s and they rock my world, but it's all subjective and I would recommend that you try some of them out (Saturn have listening stations, right?)

Sennheiser HD25/Audio Technica ATH-M50/Shure SRH-840 or if you're willing to spend a bit more go for Beyerdynamic 880.

Cheers for all the help, helpful as always :).

Im going to have to go for the Beyerdynamic 880's, they look cool and have good reviews!! Legend. I cant wait to have some good headphones :D.

Back
Top Bottom