"Headbang" Sketch

It's not something I'd listen to. Obviously you've got production skills. What's next? What's fresh in the world of Protoplasym?
Don't be shy.
W.I.P from 2007?

It's not something I'd listen to. Obviously you've got production skills. What's next? What's fresh in the world of Protoplasym?
Don't be shy.
W.I.P from 2007?

:D

Thank you for the kind words. I'm assuming the highs weren't that off when you listened to it..
My world, ha... besides, "Bomber Man"... I haven't 'finished' anything else this year... so my world is pretty much filled with WIPs and simple sketches.

Am I in trouble for posting so many WIPs?

I guess it's pretty dumb of me to join a Drum and Bass forum and post nothing but slow stuff and Nuskool Breaks eh... I posted those two DnBy tracks that were at 160 but y'all crucified me for havin 'em so slow : )

Something at 180 would be preferable yeah?
:alf:

i like breakbeat, plump DJ's stanton warriors, alan braxx etc...
This is a realy good track, but theres like a deep bell noise in there, that i dont think rly fits, thats about it :P

Theres ur feedback!!! :P lol :)

i like breakbeat, plump DJ's stanton warriors, alan braxx etc...
This is a realy good track, but theres like a deep bell noise in there, that i dont think rly fits, thats about it :P

Theres ur feedback!!! :P lol :)

Bitchin (lol)... I appreciate it. I'm assuming you didn't notice any glaring 'emptyness/flatness' in the Midrange...?

i think you have an arpeggio(?) in there that could have a little more pressence, it kinda sounds like its always building up to something when other sounds are dropping out but then it just goes, maybe if you brought it out a little more... also the noise i was talkin about before, now that i think about it, kinda sounds like a windows alert noise.

yeah man i like it, left u feedback on soundcloud, theres one sound im not keen on, but i like the main bassline, got me bouncing, everything else sounds crisp too... like someone said its clear form listening you have been producing a while

i think you have an arpeggio(?) in there that could have a little more pressence, it kinda sounds like its always building up to something when other sounds are dropping out but then it just goes, maybe if you brought it out a little more... also the noise i was talkin about before, now that i think about it, kinda sounds like a windows alert noise.

Not sure which sound you're referring to... times?

*edit* - oh, you mean the Lead? Yeah, it's meant to supply background noise and nothing more... maybe I can render a couple versions with some different Modulation on them...?...

yeah man i like it, left u feedback on soundcloud, theres one sound im not keen on, but i like the main bassline, got me bouncing, everything else sounds crisp too... like someone said its clear form listening you have been producing a while

I appreciate you taking the time to check it out... thank you sir.

The whole thing is simply a sketch anyhow... no tellin how this is going to be sequenced in the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom