Haze : Whatever floats your boat :

DJHaze

Busted out a nice little mix for you today people.
Its been a while since ive recorded a mix, put this together with a tune for the majority of people on here.
Mainly a decent solid mix. few bits could have been better but im happy with it =]
Give it a go and let me know.​

Haze : Whatever Floats your boat :

Artwork:
whidth.jpg

z8s4i.jpg

Tracklist:​

[1] Fly Away Home - Concord Dawn
[2] Tear You Down - Brookes Brothers
[3] Statik Shock - Prolix
[4] Smash Tv - Chase and Status
[5] Outsider - Samurai
[6] Infectious Funk - Icicle
[7] Scarecrow - Subfocus
[8] Good sound - Noah d (Benny Page Remix)
[9] Bambaata - Shy FX (Break Remix)
[10] Frequency Scale - Taxman
[11] One Finger - Mampi Swift
[12] Is this What you want? - Break
[13] Stay Forever - Blame
[14] Kronix - Culture Shock
[15] Hooked up - Break
[16] Monochrome - S.P.Y.​

enjoy.

Last edited:
reminds me of 'something for everyone' lol

looks good mang, hopefully its an even selection of genres not neruo neruo liquid neruo neruo jump up neruo neruo as above :D

heavy mix up bruv
intro smacked it but was a lil out of time :(

[9] Bambaata - Shy FX (Break Remix)
[10] Frequency Scale - Taxman
[11] One Finger - Mampi Swift

loved this part (y)

Am half way through and your beat matching is still really good man and well as your eqing, well done.

Just a few things that i noticed;
still a few rewinds to cut tracks which personally think should be left well alone, sounds sloppy imo.
mixing tracks so they drop when the other tune breaks is something i'd try and avoid, seems like the easy way out to others.

Other then that and the Scarecrow chopping lol it was pretty tight!

Keep it up!

nice one lads.. yer pasrt of the mix was planned and part wasnt so could have better structiuure, tried to avoid mixing intro breaks but it happens sometimes. big ups for the support tho.

nice one lads.. yer pasrt of the mix was planned and part wasnt so could have better structiuure, tried to avoid mixing intro breaks but it happens sometimes. big ups for the support tho.

Fairplay, don't get me wrong i enjoyed it, just a bit of constructive feedback which i feel most don't bother giving which is what we all post our mixes on here for isn't it?

Btw Frequency scale into One Finger test was fuckin awesome! and then into Is this what you want, just as phat! Loved those chap!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom