hazards dj'in skills

If anyone can remeber, not sure what set it was on but Hazard doubel dropped Killaz and Finding the Three === FUCKING AMAZING Trust me. If anyone can rememebr the set its on shout out!

it either the bournemouth opera house or sanctuary. and in relation to all hazard tunes ect having the same structure, every single xample tune has the exact same structure, apart from the one he did with someone else...

i didnt mean all hazards tunes, cos a lot of them dont.

but the tunes he plays, g dub and jaydan do.

and to the people saying he only plays his own tunes and stuff thats bollocks, at least half of it is by g dub or jaydan ect

if i go to see hazard i dont get there expecting a top notch mix like andy c or friction i go there to hear dark grimey tunes because he always comes out with heavy wobbely tunes

if i go to see hazard i dont get there expecting a top notch mix like andy c or friction i go there to hear dark grimey tunes because he always comes out with heavy wobbely tunes

how can you call hazard's style dark and grimey? it's soulless and bouncy at best.:gaywhite:

for his tune selection alone, hazard is one of the top djs atm. If you've herd of it theres a way of mixing tunes called 'call & responce' and i think hazard has mastard this type of mixing.

Thumpah i think you're getting confused... Call and response is a melody writing technique that hazard uses a fair bit when producing.

For example killers don't die:

You got your first wobble a sort of extended wobbly note (call) then you have the wub wuba wub wub which is the response.

Alot of jump up producers use it.

one persons banger is another's "time to go to the bar". my mate reckons tech is the darkest thing ever, i reckon its shit!

i wouldn't say it was dark, but it's definately moody, there's an edge to it, it's music you might have to think about to appreciate what they're doing, unlike the afforementioned brummie and many of his cohorts.

With hazard you know what you're going to get. Fucking grinding out tune after tune after tune. I don't rate him highly for his mixing abilities, moreso for the fact that I know I won't get 10 reloads in a 40 min set. I like his style of just rolling out tune after tune, which a lot of 'jump-up' dj's do. Also his selection, you won't get very much cheese if any, just his style tunes. Someone said it before me, but he plays jump-up the way it is supposed to be played out, I would rate him as the no. 1 jump-up dj personally.

id much rather go n see hazard than andy c ...although andy c's minxing is technically better hazard doesnt double drop all the time nd he has a wicked selection

everybody is banging on about his selection. it's not out of this world. it's good, yeah. but only cos he's a top notch producer and has got access to all the shit hot dubs.
if anyone had the access he had and could mix half decently it'd be the same story.

yeah im not even joking i brought 3 promos the other day and the intro is exactly the same on all of them, they have the same amount of bars or whatever u call it im not a producer, then go into a breakdown, which is exactly the same as the intro and then repeated.

groundbreaking stuff huh lol
Alot of producers I have talked to admit they will basically have a template they go by. Some people would rather have Super clean drums, than sound original? Od i know. Take for example the subfocus kick/snare:smash: played out:piss:

Alot of producers I have talked to admit they will basically have a template they go by. Some people would rather have Super clean drums, than sound original? Od i know. Take for example the subfocus kick/snare:smash: played out:piss:

well if ur mixing out in a club its a lot easier to use tunes with clean drums ect. but a bit of variety never hurt anyone lol

i like the tunes they are churning out with just the 4 bars on each drop, 2,4,2,4 makes it nice to mix em up and roll off onto the next tune - there is a 20 min mix i did for me mates fone here on download, if u like this kind of MIXING, which is what it is lol then tune into my usual show at www.kunninmindz.com im live at 8pm on monday through till 10.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TPWPK4QH

I remember two or three years ago TC being praised in exactly the same terms on this site... and now he's being slagged off. Who wants to bet with me that in two years time Hazard will be called a sellout?

With hazard you know what you're going to get. Fucking grinding out tune after tune after tune. I don't rate him highly for his mixing abilities, moreso for the fact that I know I won't get 10 reloads in a 40 min set. I like his style of just rolling out tune after tune, which a lot of 'jump-up' dj's do..
yeh i prefer it i got a set with shy fx and he reloads every single tune it jus gets boring even skibadee and shabba get annoyed and u can tell..if a track gets reloaded it gets double dropped nd thn it ruins it i prefer like u if it jus rolls n i fink mcs prefer it aswell coz then they dont have to stop

If anyone can remeber, not sure what set it was on but Hazard doubel dropped Killaz and Finding the Three === FUCKING AMAZING Trust me. If anyone can rememebr the set its on shout out!

Thats in his sanctuary 2007 set its bout 19 mins in mate

Hazard http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G6VPLYF7

heres the link if you wanna download the set

big up brainkiller for the link

Back
Top Bottom