HAZARD

This was all good until that airhorn.... I'm sorry, but why is there an airhorn in your track?

Solid track though. The mixdown could be a bit better though. The snare could cut trough a bit more, same with the kick, and some of the fx are too loud.
But the bass and and drums itself are really cool. I'd would def consider this spinning this in sets.

Ah last thing, maybe fill the intro/breakdown a bit. Now it's just that arp and fx..

But again, really cool track

EDIT: after writing this like 15mins ago, that bass melody is still in my head. Really catchy.. So extra points for that!

Last edited:
Crizis - that's some solid feedback!
I think the sole purpose of the air horn is to make it stand out, for the better or the worse - and surprisingly fills out the spectrum quote nicely. But I know, it's still an air horn haha.

If the bassline is that catchy itd be a shame to ruin it with a sub par mixdown, I'll see about getting another set of monitors to reference it through.
Cheers for taking the time to critique this one man

Np! I always like giving feedback on good tracks!

Well yea, the airhorn... I would just delete it, so on the drop you just have that hard hitting bass/sub. But that's more personal than technical. I would find it funny if I heard that live though :D
It's not that the mixdown is bad, not at all, it's just that the kick and snare could punch trough a tad bit more

Cool man. I'll take a revision of it today and see about getting that little bit extra punch.
Also, had a listen to your tracks there and really diggin the mellow vibes!

Yea I'm just giving tips, I'm not the mixdown master :D I wish though...

Thanks man!! yea the stuff online is getting a bit outdated though, I might trow some more recent wips on there

Always there to make people feel happier with a new version :D

yea prob will... Since I've got loads of stuff laying around, never getting finished. So I might as well upload a small wip.
But probably when my first release gets posted I'll delete few of the older tracks

Back
Top Bottom