Hazard-Wicked So/Machete Vip

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think that first tracks called wicked so....mite be but i swear its called sumink else, nd if i hadnt heard machete 100000 id probly love the vip, prefer it to the original to be honest nd it went down at fabric

Wicked so sounds sick, good to hear a different flow from hazard but still got his random film samples in there.

Agree with mr jingo about the VIP tho, heard the original loads, and although it's a nice change, still not feeling it that much

are these tunes being released on the same vinyl?

dont think that first tracks called wicked so....mite be but i swear its called sumink else, nd if i hadnt heard machete 100000 id probly love the vip, prefer it to the original to be honest nd it went down at fabric

I think some people were calling it worth it or somthing along those lines.

this would be very sick if the came out as a 12 thinking about it could be the best relsease of the year jump up wise

machette vip would make me suddenly jump around like a twat if i hadnt heard it before in a club, coolio. vip's are well in fashion innit.

They gave him an offer he couldn't refuse....

spaghetti.jpg

Spaghetti!

Pretty sure Machete VIP will never come out, Wicked So may be backed with Tactics when it sees a release in the quite far away future

Much to come from Hazard before this drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom