Hazard - Time Tripping

Saw this earlier, but didn't want to get everyones hopes up if it doesn't happen.
I wonder what will be on the flip it it does get a pressing? Fingers crossed for Hand In Hand, Meentime or Mark Q :)

Last edited:
Finally playaz doing something right and stopped moaning about "ooo it's been really tough since nu urban has gone under." Cunts. But good news!

oh my days

:gun:

edit:

Playaz Recordings facebook:

"Ok well if we can turn all these likes and comments into pre orders for the Hazard single then we can put it on vinyl. The flip side to 'Time Tripping' will be a new track called 'Digital Bumble Bee'. Pre order links to follow soon."

:2thumbs:

Last edited:
digital bumble bee is the flip! they said that if there were enough pre orders they'd do the vinyl

Time Tripping / Digital Bumble Bees.

Holy wow what a great release.

Last edited:
ha, this is the EXACT process I have suggested on here and on their FB page - biggups Playaz for listening to their fans (finally) and letting the people decide the fate of our beloved crack addictions

- - - Updated - - -

shame the shipping is fucking 7 pounds and its charging me VAT to NZ...$30 for a record is crazy but its a bit of a statement this one

Saw this earlier, but didn't want to get everyones hopes up if it doesn't happen.
I wonder what will be on the flip it it does get a pressing? Fingers crossed for Hand In Hand, Meentime or Mark Q :)

when i spoke to hazard back in january

he told me he will be dropping another ep in the summer

Time Tripping, Hand In Hand, Ramblers & Mark Q BONUS TRACK = BADMAN

but if this now getting pressed to vinyl maybe wont happen

^^^ Sound. Hopefully he still has an EP lined up for later in the year. Replace Time Tripping with Meen Time if you ask me. Also really surprised the quick turn around for Digital Bumble Bee being on his next release, as Hype mentioned that it was only finished last week on his Kiss Fm show this week.

I posted on Playaz facebook post regarding the Time Tripping pre order....

Should release all Hazard's forthcoming tunes on vinyl if pre orders go well

& they replied....

Thats the plan. This is a test and fingers crossed it's a success.

SO hope that this goes well. Small runs of 250 / 300?.... should be fairly easy to get numbers together for this I would have thought, given that the initial whiffs of a vinyl release for Time Tripping got around 285 likes on facebook yesterday

Last edited:
^^^ Sound. Hopefully he still has an EP lined up for later in the year. Replace Time Tripping with Meentime if you ask me. Also really surprised the quick turn around for Digital Bumble Bee being on his next release, as Hype mentioned that it was only finished last week on his Kiss Fm show this week.

I posted on Playaz facebook post regarding the Time Tripping pre order....

& they replied....

SO hope that this goes well. Small runs of 250 / 300?.... should be fairly easy to get numbers together for this I would have thought, given that the initial whiffs of a vinyl release for Time Tripping got around 285 likes on facebook yesterday

i now know what you look like... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom