Hazard - Proteus

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
Half of you have probably already heard this, just posted it for the "tech" heads seeing as I doubt you listen to many jump up sets.

New dark-techy style coming on the flip to Food Fight on Playaz. Audio here:
[video]http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/deck?track=PLAYAZ016-2[/video]

Last edited:
It's decent. Makes sense as a B-side tune

But Food Fight is the one. It got dropped twice at Shogun last night and one of the people that played it was Rockwell! When Friction played it, he rewound it and SP was proper bigging up Hazard. No jump up producer gets props like that apart from him, which shows you how good he is and how shit everyone else is if you ask me. Food Fight is one of the tunes of the year and its only Febuary

Have to agree with Wayne (as I shockingly often find myself doing). Proteus is a decent tune, but it's none too special.

Food Fight is the tune, though. Can't believe Rockwell actually dropped it.

Both tunes are top quality, but I definately prefer this to the other side, has some old darker vibe to it! Loving the direction he is pushing jump up. Twitching to hear the Zero T and Need for Mirrors tune coming on Ganja but cant find an audio..

Id like to hear this Proteus
I like food fight but its just ok in my opinion. Seen quite a few crowds disperse when its been dropped in a Rave

Not a massive fan of this but I'm definitely liking Food Fight, getting alot of a attention across the whole scene.

i prefer proteus tbh, just my particular taste, but food fight is still a big dancefloor destroyer

Back
Top Bottom