Hazard Presents: Playaz Digital Vol 2

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Following on from the first Playaz Digital compilation DJ Hazard steps up to deliver an immense collection of official dancefloor anthems including 'Busted', 'Mr Happy' and '0121'. Not only that but Playaz Digital vol. 2 includes the previously unreleased 'Machete' VIP - exclusively available with this digital bundle.

Playaz Digital vol. 2 - Released 31.05.2010

01: DJ Hazard 'Use Your Brain'
02: DJ Hazard and D Minds 'Mr Happy'
03: DJ Hazard 'Evac Q 8'
04: DJ Hazard 'Busted'
05: DJ Hazard 'All The Way'
06: DJ Hazard 'World of Darkness'
07: DJ Hazard 'Kryme Watch'
08: DJ Hazard 'Selector'
09: DJ Hazard '0121'
10: DJ Hazard 'Killers Don't Die'
11: DJ Hazard 'Talk Like A Girl'
12: DJ Hazard 'Machete VIP'

Following on from the first Playaz Digital compilation DJ Hazard steps up to deliver an immense collection of official dancefloor anthems including 'Busted', 'Mr Happy' and '0121'. Not only that but Playaz Digital vol. 2 includes the previously unreleased 'Machete' VIP - exclusively available with this digital bundle.

Playaz Digital vol. 2 - Released 31.05.2010

01: DJ Hazard 'Use Your Brain'
02: DJ Hazard and D Minds 'Mr Happy'
03: DJ Hazard 'Evac Q 8'
04: DJ Hazard 'Busted'
05: DJ Hazard 'All The Way'
06: DJ Hazard 'World of Darkness'
07: DJ Hazard 'Kryme Watch'
08: DJ Hazard 'Selector'
09: DJ Hazard '0121'
10: DJ Hazard 'Killers Don't Die'
11: DJ Hazard 'Talk Like A Girl'
12: DJ Hazard 'Machete VIP'

All the ones highlighted are one's i already own :-S plus machete vip is full bundle purchase only. i dont know whether its worth it tbh lol

All i have is busted in killers and the rest are complete memories of when i first started getting into dnb, so may bag this, depending on price and other tunes that are released at the time

Do you know when this is released, see if I can get this on the cheap somewhere

Play.com are dirt cheap, and now they've started stocking all Camo & Krooked tracks, im a happy man (£1.20 a 320 EP anyone?)

should of included busted vip and 0121 vip in there. would have made this much more bagable!

are they 320kbs copies on play.com???? i thought it might be like itunes where its cheap as chips but lacking in audio quality????

are they 320kbs copies on play.com???? i thought it might be like itunes where its cheap as chips but lacking in audio quality????

Nope, go on Play.com, and all Drum and Bass is in 320 (you can check on the info panel next to the audio clip). It stocks mostly Liquid, stuff by Camo + Krooked/Marky/SPY etc and a few Jump Up bits n pieces, but they are growing and growing.

Nope, go on Play.com, and all Drum and Bass is in 320 (you can check on the info panel next to the audio clip). It stocks mostly Liquid, stuff by Camo + Krooked/Marky/SPY etc and a few Jump Up bits n pieces, but they are growing and growing.

that is quality news! might buy the bundle due to the cheer cheep pricing on play.com lol

lol thanks a lot mate. i wont bother now....cant seem to find the Ram 15 x 15 vol.2 album on Play though :(

They have only really recently started loading dnb on there seriously, so anything later then a while ago might not be on there.

yea its difficult to actually find any dnb aswell, cant just skim through all the shit in the dance section lol. they need a better organised system lol.

they have got the new deftones album up tho which i am definately gonna add to my collection :)

Back
Top Bottom