Hazard - Play Da Game / Silent Night Promos out NOW!!!

hazard has kinda rinsed his sounds again this year now. i find the probelm with hazard tunes is by the time thier out hes rinsed the absolute shite out ef em, to the point where i got that ep and dont ever really play much of it, jus against the clock.

Compare Hazards old stuff to hiss new shit and it dont compare.. I did like killers dont die but its all noise now.

evac-u8, power up, darkside are all genius. Fuck hate his snares as well - make my ears bleed.

But i do bet he comes out with a new killer soon. I have to give him respect

Compare Hazards old stuff to hiss new shit and it dont compare.. I did like killers dont die but its all noise now.

evac-u8, power up, darkside are all genius. Fuck hate his snares as well - make my ears bleed.

But i do bet he comes out with a new killer soon. I have to give him respect

The Platinum Shadows EP is easily the best thing he's done.

The Platinum Shadows EP is easily the best thing he's done.

Platinum shadows had 1 good tune on it.. Im not saying his new stuff is shit at all and i totally see why people dig it but when i hear that hes got a new piece coming out i dont get excited like i used to. When i know a new phace track is coming out im online doing my best to find it. Maybe ive just moved on from alot of that stuff.

I hope he kills me with a track soon so i can eat my own words.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom