hazard - never the same

archive

VIP Junglist
so never the same, air guitar, its a secret, do without you and watch ya teeth as a freebie all being released

dissapointed about no time tripping or cherry bomb but still a huge release!

Yeah its a shame about time tripping, I'm crossing my fingers for a single release with 'hand in hand'

so never the same, air guitar, its a secret, do without you and watch ya teeth as a freebie all being released

dissapointed about no time tripping or cherry bomb but still a huge release!

Mmm, also disappointed theres no Time Tripping or Meen Time on the Ep. Not what I was hoping the tracklist would shape up to be at all. Thought that Air Guitar & Its A Secret would make it on there. Do Without You is also still pretty big. Not overly keen on Never The Same for the quiet bars with no beat before the drop.

Seems very likely that there'll be another EP in like spring time with the rest of the tracks and Badman as a freebie

We all hope there will be another EP released in the spring. Hazards tunes take TIME getting released. Time Tripping, Meen Time, Mark Q & Hand In Hand for the next EP please. Cherry Bomb & Ramblers for the next 12"

No time tripping! shame. but to be fair i like all the tunes bar its a secret.

fingers crossed for the spring

i think It's a Secret is abit shit tbh.. don't like it..

do without you, never the same and air guitar are fuckin mental :gun:

Air Guitar and especially Do Without You Sounds alot like Rene La Vice to me... I really like Air Guitar I have to say.

Back
Top Bottom