hazard ''killers don't die''

machete and killers don't die? almost as good a release as don't be silly and cheata cheata!

i'm gonna have to disagree with you there, don't get me wrong i love cheater cheater but machete and killers don't die are in a league of the own!!! i can't get enough of 'killers don't die'!!!

:hagglers::hagglers::hagglers::hagglers::hagglers:

killers dont die and machete heard em at brixton this weekend fantastic tunes i also heard the wheres my money rmx that was wicked also

I heard that Hazard hadn't finished Western Riddim but when others heard it he decided to leave it. Imagine if he had wroked it a bit more mmm i wonder. Maybe a VIP after the release !

Don't know where you heard that from but it's rubbish mate..100%
Weston Riddim was made at the end of 2006 and was more or less finished back then.. As usual he kept it to him self for a good few months...just like with machette..

You will hear a few more djs playing machette, killers, weston and skankers over the next few weeks as it's been let off to them.

As said Machette and killers will be the next release on Playaz which will drop around march.. Dirty Harry Weston Riddim / Skankers will drop on Frontline around the sound time.. Cowards before will drop in april/may..
Quite a few of hazards tracks will not be on vinyl release but will be on his mix cd.. Don't expect 0121 v.i.p to get a release.

Watch out for Fools, All or Nothing, Pimpin's Big business and loads more. I heard 4 new hazard bits at the weekend.. Pure f**king dirt.

Watch out for tracks from Pleasure, Mutated Forms, Shimah etc on Radius / R-sound real soon.

Weston Riddim was made at the end of 2006 and was more or less finished back then.. As usual he kept it to him self for a good few months...just like with machette..

You will hear a few more djs playing machette, killers, weston and skankers over the next few weeks as it's been let off to them.

As said Machette and killers will be the next release on Playaz which will drop around march.. Dirty Harry Weston Riddim / Skankers will drop on Frontline around the sound time.. Cowards before will drop in april/may..
Quite a few of hazards tracks will not be on vinyl release but will be on his mix cd.. Don't expect 0121 v.i.p to get a release.

Watch out for Fools, All or Nothing, Pimpin's Big business and loads more. I heard 4 new hazard bits at the weekend.. Pure f**king dirt.

Watch out for tracks from Pleasure, Mutated Forms, Shimah etc on Radius / R-sound real soon.

Big up Escape, thanks for clearing that up!

I heard Hype talking about it to a mate of mine so maybe but I dunno, I'm sure that happens though, an artist plays a tune they think needs a little more or something but a fresh opinion persuades them to leave it.

this a big tune n machete on the other side, omg, hazard gonna be big this year maybe even crowned best dj n producer, lets hope so.

Confirmation from none other than hazard himself less than two hours ago i had a ciggy with the genius, after destroying the dance floor of bar rumba i asked him about a few tracks that he is due to release. machete is due 4 end march and will be on an ep.

thats correct....this is about the 5th time it's changed lol
The ep will be Killers, machette, cowareds beware and another track which i can't remember the name of.
Next up on radius is 2 from shimah.

Back
Top Bottom