Hazard - Fools

hows it go? have link? im loving hazards production right now. all the tunes on machette bass ep r fat

Last edited:
does it just sound like most of hazards other tunes? cause im guessing ive hesard it already 100 times before:D

lol, yeah i kow this tune, it is heaeeavy, but its on a load of mixes n e way. thought it was him, but wasnt to sure. who does the tune with the sample "The killers are eating the flesh"?

the tune with the sample the killers are eating the flesh is by pleasure, fink its called flesh eaters. Word is that fools is gona be coming out soon on frontline wen the machete ep is outta the way etc

'killers are eating flesh' is flesh eaters by dj pleasure. massive tune! cant wait for its release. fools is good, hazards other new dubs are just ridiculous! escape said that fools is getting released soonish under hazards dirty harry alias and not on playaz.

another nice tune from hazard, going down the dillinja road by the looks of it

wot with the hype from machete its been a while since i've come across any of his new shit, hopefully there are some massive tunes to come this summer, i'm thinking playaz night @ sanctuary :hype::hype::hype:

Back
Top Bottom