Hazard - dj/producer

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
Other threads seem to be getting dragged away on a tangent, often involving Hazard. Love him or hate him, this thread is all about Hazard, his tunes and his djing.

I feel like I have missed something with Hazard but so many people appear to think he is the bollocks.

If you think he is great, this is your chance to say why.... post sets if you fancy....

If you think he is a good producer or a one trick pony let us know why...

Hazard has been my favourite dj/producer for the last 2 years. i love everything about his style. he doesn't throw in complicated mixes, he doesn't reload every 2 minutes just as you start bubbling, this man just has a constent flow. he plays tunes which other dj's dont start playing for 6 months. Hazard has been playing planet terror for a while, now watch the top dj's begin to drop it.

His producing is amazing, i bet not one of you on here can say yo uhaven't got a hazard tune in your collection, his all round ability is better than anyone in the business...

i think hazard is underated to many people look past him when he has been strong in the game for long. i have 45 sets on my phone at the moment, i dont have 1 andy c set but i have every hazard set available over the past year.

big up the hazard!!!

He's pretty good yeah. Made some cracking tunes and some really awful ones, but no one in D&B is 100% consistently good anyway.

He seems to be a hate figure for anyone who doesn't like jump up though and so I think he gets a lot of unfair abuse. I mean play a Hazard tune in a club and people won't be going anywhere.

hazard was the one to start releasing jumpup-type drum and bass i tink?

fail*

it started way before hazard signed to tru playaz. twisted individual is the guy i'd credit with making jump up big, but it started way before him as well

hazard was the one to start releasing jumpup-type drum and bass i tink?

Wrong!!

shows how long youve been into dnb...... i feel old man....

have you forgotten about mickey finn??

Roni Size??

Hazard starting jump-up?? hahahahahahahahaha... he's a little sheep just like the rest mate.... he has no innovative talents what so ever...... actually.... maybe he thought using analog equipment instead of digital on his Machete Bass EP was him being innovative.... hahaha

fail*

it started way before hazard signed to tru playaz. twisted individual is the guy i'd credit with making jump up big, but it started way before him as well

Yep.... Twisted is probably the guy who kicked off the whole new wave of jump-up......

Last edited:
yea hazard is a bad man no doubt about it

Fail_kick.jpg

Dj - Not seen him yet, but am guessin I will think he is shit.

Producer - Extreamly over rated, an seems to be getting shitter by the tune... Sounds the same as most of the other jump up producers at the min.

I said what I'm gonna say about Hazard in the thread about Andy and Friction...

In summary - He's done some bangers, some not so good tunes...

I nether love nor hate him...

fail*

i got quite a few of twisted's tunesmy faves being phelopian tube nailbomb and serpants but jump up if you wana use stupid sub genre's has always been around since the early days like erm chopper super sharp shooter and b4 them ect lol at hazard being the creator!

Back
Top Bottom