Hazard - dj/producer

Look at how many copies Machette bass ep sold... Compare that to producers like Highcontrast, Alix Perez, Breakage, and Commix, I bet machette bass ep sold way more copies than their last ep's... Why? not because its better, but because there aload of mindless idiots at raves wanting to hear fuckin simple distorted/wobbly basslines rather than proper music.

An theres a reason he plays so many tunes in his sets... Because am sure even the idiots that pay to see him would get bored of his tunes after 96/128 bars...

I could listen to anyone of Highcontrasts, Sub Focus, Chase & Status, Commix, Breakage, Commix, Goldie, etc etc... All the way through, Fuck it I even still listen to some of Pendulums tunes pre-granite an I can listen to them all the way through... I could not do that with a single one of Hazard's recent tunes... Not even Busted or Mr Happy, and I did think they were pretty good tunes.

if hazard is selling more EP's than other EP's it because it is better, no one buys stuff they dont like, so more people like Hazards stuff then the others you said, IN MY OPINION (i cant stress that enough) i couldnt listen to Break, high contrast and all that because most of it is just drums, i was listening to that symetry thing break did, (its on juno) and most of it sounded the same it was just drums, Hazard has loads of tunes that sound different, different sounds and shit (and just so no one starts crying about break it is my opinion)

yeah exactly so he has an innovative style..the word innovative means something new original different..if you can tell the difference between his tunes and another dnb producer then he obvioulsy has innovative talents...

the man imo is fantastic...

(i love the debate):andy:

wrong..... using the same samples every time doesnt make you innovative mate...... come on mate..... your fighting a losing battle..... he is not innovative in any way..... he rights a small narrow field of music...... which he is good at..... but its always the same shit...... i have and buy hazards tunes..... i pick it up coz i know what to expect...... the same style of mindless drum'n'bass...... im not saying it doesnt have its place.... cause it does...... but you are trying to argue that he is innovative in what he writes....... hahahahahahaha

NO!

Well yeah but the tunes he makes are very similar to every other producer in jump up at the min

The question was could I distinguish them not are they similar.

Which my answer was yes, but I do agree some other producers are trying to imitate his sound, same goes for Dillinja loads of people use his signature sounds.

OK, I disagree with the break comment, Break is a sick producer end of, get a sub and you will realise.

Last edited:
if hazard is selling more EP's than other EP's it because it is better, no one buys stuff they dont like, so more people like Hazards stuff then the others you said, IN MY OPINION (i cant stress that enough) i couldnt listen to Break, high contrast and all that because most of it is just drums, i was listening to that symetry thing break did, (its on juno) and most of it sounded the same it was just drums, Hazard has loads of tunes that sound different, different sounds and shit (and just so no one starts crying about break it is my opinion)

Not its not its because the idiots at raves want to hear that!

And if thats correct, most Pendulum singles/lp's sell alot more than hazards tunes... Are their tunes better?

I give up..... ill let you lot carry on........ one day when you have been into dnb long as i have will look back at the things ive said and realise im right...... guarenteed.... the same things where said to me by a certain someone..... and it was all true.....

anyway... thats me signing out of this convo.....

Not its not its because the idiots at raves want to hear that!

And if thats correct, most Pendulum singles/lp's sell alot more than hazards tunes... Are their tunes better?

to some people they are better thats why they buy it!

im not saying Hazard tunes are the best, im saying more people like them thats why they buy it

1. innovative - ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?"

forward-looking, advanced, modern progressive - favoring or promoting progress; "progressive schools"

2. innovative - being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original"

groundbreaking, innovational original - being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of; "a truly original approach"; "with original music"; "an original mind"

I give up..... ill let you lot carry on........ one day when you have been into dnb long as i have will look back at the things ive said and realise im right...... guarenteed.... the same things where said to me by a certain someone..... and it was all true.....

anyway... thats me signing out of this convo.....

this kids a tit. as long as you have???? your 23???. i use to live next door to david smith aka dj ratty. i went perception with him, and can remember the bouncers asking him if i would be alright in there cos i was so tiny and young lol! jungle fever first one at eclipse cov there with him. i've had the pleasure of being hazards friend for nearly 15years. he's straight down the line. in the start he played in shit hole's then the big raves. room 2?. never once said shit. just got on with it. that wasnt even to many years ago too. he got where he is cos of talent, and popularity. he didnt act all false or ass lick to get in room 1 straight off the mark like.... cough cough FRICTION! and trust me nuff mans in the scene (dj/producer/mc) say the same thing. belive. as for g dub, tax, sin. ok i've to be careful as i consider them friends, but the simple fact is hazards tunes were out before there's. it works both ways tho. i think andy swift, i mean mampi c.... sorry friction is A a bell end, and B talentless, but saying that he haas ore talent than me in the music field atleast.
as for you rocksteady.....?????? remember your 23 not 33

this kids a tit. as long as you have???? your 23???. i use to live next door to david smith aka dj ratty. i went perception with him, and can remember the bouncers asking him if i would be alright in there cos i was so tiny and young lol! jungle fever first one at eclipse cov there with him. i've had the pleasure of being hazards friend for nearly 15years. he's straight down the line. in the start he played in shit hole's then the big raves. room 2?. never once said shit. just got on with it. that wasnt even to many years ago too. he got where he is cos of talent, and popularity. he didnt act all false or ass lick to get in room 1 straight off the mark like.... cough cough FRICTION! and trust me nuff mans in the scene (dj/producer/mc) say the same thing. belive. as for g dub, tax, sin. ok i've to be careful as i consider them friends, but the simple fact is hazards tunes were out before there's. it works both ways tho. i think andy swift, i mean mampi c.... sorry friction is A a bell end, and B talentless, but saying that he haas ore talent than me in the music field atleast.
as for you rocksteady.....?????? remember your 23 not 33

so what, he's 23. big whoop, wana fight about it?

Back
Top Bottom