Hazard / Dirty Harry

cholden

VIP Junglist
Just wondering why hazard seems to be using the dirty harry alias more often nowadays...always thought dirty harry was his alias with releases that arent on playaz or ganja...but seems his next 3 releases are under dirty harry?

I think its probli bcoz HE feels these releases arent worthy of the "HAZARD" name

It tends to be his bigger releases (Busted, Machete Bass EP, Mr Happy etc.) that get given the Hazard name where as less obvious tunes like W9, Skankers etc. get given the Dirty Harry name

Im suprised Meat Bubbles isn't a Hazard one though, that tune is huge lol

unless there's no correllation at all (which is possible), I reckon he uses dirty harry when the tunes are actually just really dirty sounding jump up and hazard when the tunes are more anthemic / memorable...?

lol. your sort of right. it depends on which label its released under.

someone correct me if im wrong but the only time hazard has released a tune under the hazard alias on frontline records is ninja technique / cola cube. i think it was then that he decided to come up with a new alias to release not so big tunes under (dirty harry) therefore since that release he releases the as followsL

frontline: dirty harry
dsr: dirty harry (usually with d minds)
playaz : hazard

thats the best i can make of it.

what are his next 3 releases then? and what label are they coming under?
fools came on frontline right? and that was under dirty harry

i think my theory has no flaws. i may be wrong tho.

lol. your sort of right. it depends on which label its released under.

someone correct me if im wrong but the only time hazard has released a tune under the hazard alias on frontline records is ninja technique / cola cube. i think it was then that he decided to come up with a new alias to release not so big tunes under (dirty harry) therefore since that release he releases the as followsL

frontline: dirty harry
dsr: dirty harry (usually with d minds)
playaz : hazard

thats the best i can make of it.

what are his next 3 releases then? and what label are they coming under?
fools came on frontline right? and that was under dirty harry

i think my theory has no flaws. i may be wrong tho.

Fools came out on Ganja mate fuck knows what his other new Dirty Harry stuff is coming out on!

your theory could be right as well

but i think that hes just trying to get his alias a better rep by releasing some tune on it

thats why i recon!

unless there's no correllation at all (which is possible), I reckon he uses dirty harry when the tunes are actually just really dirty sounding jump up and hazard when the tunes are more anthemic / memorable...?

thats what id have thought

and as fools was released under ganja this fucks everything up. as ive got the "ready for this ep in front of me which was released on ganja under the name of hazard.

hazards other alias is taxman

On promo now:

Dirty Harry - Fools / Wait For It (Ganja)

then...

Dirty Harry - Meat Bubbles / Big Cats (Frontline I believe)

then...

Dirty Harry - Up To No Good / ??? (No Idea)

To be honest I think Hazard just decides what alias to release the tune under

And I dont think it really matters too much what label the tune comes out on in terms of what alias its under

Apart from anything on Playaz im sure would be released as Hazard

Playaz is the label for the BIG tunes :twisted:

To be honest I think Hazard just decides what alias to release the tune under

And I dont think it really matters too much what label the tune comes out on in terms of what alias its under

Apart from anything on Playaz im sure would be released as Hazard

Playaz is the label for the BIG tunes :twisted:

so basically you just went completly against what i said, then you went completely against what you said and agreed with me. was there any point to your post?

ah yeah that's the one was just 'you don't need to know'

was trying to think recently the point at which hazard's productions really started to take off sonically; nowadays his beats are distinct and incredibly well produced; huge bass sounds as well. back in the day tune's like enuff is enuff and 'it's here' were sick, but definitely didn't have this sort of sheeny sound... it could have been busted era I think...tunes like gun fingaz were definitely starting to sound like the hazard we know today, but not quite

Busted was the big one, bcoz I think thats the first released tune he made after buying all the hardware he uses now, before then he just couldnt make the sounds close enough to how he wanted them on software

Nowdays hes on another level though

Back
Top Bottom