Hazard/Dirty Harry-Big Cat vip?

mrjingo

Was listin to hazards set from innovation in the sun 08, and a strange vip sounding version of big cat was dropped in for a few minutes. Dont have splitting tool so i cant get audio which is pretty useless but if anyones heard it, any thoughts?? i thought it was pretty poor to be honest compared to the original, but maybe he will never release or was jus droppin it in to see what reaction it got, fuck knows aslong as its not yet another pointless vip. It gets dropped in at about 31 minutes 45, sorry all the audio help i can give.

Was listin to hazards set from innovation in the sun 08, and a strange vip sounding version of big cat was dropped in for a few minutes. Dont have splitting tool so i cant get audio which is pretty useless but if anyones heard it, any thoughts?? i thought it was pretty poor to be honest compared to the original, but maybe he will never release or was jus droppin it in to see what reaction it got, fuck knows aslong as its not yet another pointless vip. It gets dropped in at about 31 minutes 45, sorry all the audio help i can give.

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/masters.html

download the trial mate

yeh ive heard the other version of big cat. I heard it after I heard the 'wobbly' version so i think its just another version. Havent heard him play it apart from the one time so it was probly just to see the crowds response. The normal version of bigcat is a nasty tune tho, its a real represenation of modern day drum and bass and proves dnb has never been better..

Don't even get me started on this track... WAR TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never ever coming out tho.. He lost it and and then made it again which turned into the other version and that will be coming out within th next few months as well as some of his other stuff on radius ;)

Don't even get me started on this track... WAR TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never ever coming out tho.. He lost it and and then made it again which turned into the other version and that will be coming out within th next few months as well as some of his other stuff on radius ;)

sick man, so it's the wobbler version with the shorter sample that's coming out??

Important note for your security

Be a Professional Game Shop ,we sincerelywow goldhope all of our Customers can have a smooth and secure transaction with us , so please keep in mind after you made an order from usgold: Don't tell your char name or password to anyone except our supporters keep your computer away from keylogs. And make surewow goldthere is no one by your side when you arewow goldbuying GP at our site.

im kinda confused which ones comin out now, isit the one with the wob sound kinda similar to commando elite, hernia grinder at the start of every bar comin out? escape?

Back
Top Bottom