Hazard - 0121 VIP

so is this getting a release?

It would appear so yes ...

I'm hoping that the "something special" in particular is a release of Busted VIP b/w 0121 VIP ...

Which would be a sick vinyl imo

Hazard - Busted / 0121 was the 1st release on the Playaz label, so it would be nicely fitting to release the VIPs this Christmas

busted VIP is boring. it's just the original intro with a half time break on the drop, then goes back into the original. 0121 VIP is good though. hopefully a new hazard piece on the flip, hopefully Psychedelic. i'm dreaming because 0121 VIP/busted VIP sounds more likely

listened to this show this morning was expecting sumut big...then thaught wat the fook is this??just fell out a dogs arse.

Im pretty sure that it will be with 2-4-1/navigator as hype 5/6 weeks ago said on kiss that he has been banging on to hazard to get it release and finish the tune.

This is really one of those tunes you need to hear in a rave, it IS a pretty simple tune but it has so much energy about it in the right atmosphere, and it sounds wicked in the mix

Another nice lil bouncy one from Hazard :)

this tune is very dangerous, i'm happy it's gettin released. i really hope at some point he releases that "maybe we'll get to waste a few heads along the way" sample tune, probably never will though.

iv heard that theres only gona be a a few hundred made n there going out as chritmas presents for certain peeps n aint gona be busted vip on the flip so iv heard

Back
Top Bottom