haystack

Firstly, on my headphones it sounds good, nothing stands out in a bad way.

Really like the little subtle edits and changes. Not sure that it doesn't need a bit more of a hook, but there's plenty going on if people get into it I suppose.

There's a pop between 2:06 and 2:07

Sounding solid on the production side.

yeah i noticed that pop, sorted it out now.

thank u much for the feedback guys... will upload finished one 2mo

Last edited:
I really like your style mate, it's difficult to make a minimal style DnB track, yet still manage to keep it interesting and full. But you seem to have mastered the way young warrior!

Listening atm ...
smooth intro, nice percution entering ... like it. nice filter down before droping ...
drop is awesome, very mystical tune u got there dude ... very good fx used.
one clever man said, The sound FX can turn the tune from good to great ...
exellent work there dude.
ps: i don't know why, but i really respect u and ur music, so please if u can to share with me, what kind of hardware are u using for producing,i'm interested in buying sum stuff and begin to work more pr0fessionaly. i expect ur feedback on http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?...nce-***-I-ll-appriciate-ur-Feedback-***/page2
;)

luciduk - practically single-handedly got me into minimal dnb!
some sick eerie sounds, good use of percussion n a fat bass..sounds live man

tbh im struggling to find a suggestion for improvement :S

good answer devz :p coz i be chopping heads on the guillotine nowdays bwoooyyy
dont ask what that means, i havnt had a smoke today...

and mrachniot i dont use any hardware really, i hav mixing desk and keyboard, but i use reason for everything atm, get some good monitors for mixdowns, and a MIDI keyboard with pitch/mod wheels, and ul be away !!!

although as far as software goes everybody is different and you got to find the one that suits you. get some cracked versions before you buy anything

mate...big tunes you've got there...im really diggin it!! Ink spill is sick as fuck too!
Crisp production on haystack for sure...really likin the pads/ambiences - good work man!

peace

lovin this man, bassline is tight as fuk! recon ur precussion culd b a little punchier, make them stand up against that smooth bassline a bit more. still tho, sweet music!

Back
Top Bottom