Haye vs Harrson

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
anybody know any good sites for live streams for this?

just checked myp2p and cant see it, might just not be up yet

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
first time i've seen groves, fucking impressive to come back from that, man has alot of heart

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
had a fiver on haye in the 3rd, so im pretty happy. shit fight up until the knockdown...and even then the ending was premature. Im guna watch the rest of the UFC that i recorded, so i can see some people throw some punches and a ref that doesnt jump in as soon as someones leg wobbles

Monkey spasm

This fight was jokes, Harrison didn't land a punch and i'm glad i'll never have to witness him fight again. He looked like he was gonna cry before and after the fight and making his entrance to the sounds of Phil Collins made me piss myself. Haye better go fight the Klitchko bros next.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Am glad I streamed it. You put boring David Haye in the ring with boring Audley Harrison it's gonna make for a doubly boring bout.

Maybe if Haye will stop being a little bitch and fight one of the Klitschko brothers then I'll pay the £15 to watch it!

gutted I also fell asleep for the pacman

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
I knew Haye would win this before the 4th I should have put money on it really.
To beat Haye you have to be a technically gifted boxer which Harrison isnt.
Haye dosent seem like the most accurate puncher at times so maybe a good counter puncher could capitalize on that and beat him.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
harrison just didnt show up, haye knows what he's doing tho, this fight had massive hype, havn't been able to escape it this week

the klitshko fights will happen next year, vatili's on his way out, he either stands up to the challenge or carries on boxing nobodys

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
harrison just didnt show up, haye knows what he's doing tho, this fight had massive hype, havn't been able to escape it this week

the klitshko fights will happen next year, vatili's on his way out, he either stands up to the challenge or carries on boxing nobodys
i would love to see Haye vs. Vitali Klitschko. but i just think haye would do a "ricky hatton" and bite off more than he can chew....but that could make for an interesting fight.....

that first undercard fight was defo "fight of the night" for me tho.

tone090

Bare back rider!
VIP Junglist
Haye bet big on the 3rd round and so did all his family and friends. The fight was just a total joke and a disgrace to boxing! All hype so they could get there few million each. pacquiao is a true boxer Haye is a fucking tool!

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Looks like they might take back Audley's fee for the fight. Cant believe there's something in his contract telling him how hard he has to fight...lol!